Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!!! $34,000 (USD)
Location: Green Cove Springs, FL
S/V "Wind Trails" is a Americat 3014 Cruising Catamaran for sale location: Florida
A cat-rigged catamaran for a low price! The 30' Americat is perfect for easy long-term cruising with family and friends or weekend trips near home. The cat-boat sail plan makes tacking very simple and the spacious cockpit allows for a large crew to sail in comfort. Reverse cycle HEATING AND AIR-CONDITIONING along with a great galley make this a perfect live-aboard! If you've always wanted a multihull but balked at the high prices, this could be your chance to own a great cat!
Stepping through a very wide companionway, the cockpit joins with the main salon. The dinnette has wraparound seating. Down and to port is the galley. Aft to port is the queen berth stateroom. To starboard and forward is the head and separate shower. Aft and to starboard is the other queen berth stateroom.
This catamaran has an excellent layout merging the cabin with the cockpit with broad companionway doors. There is a head to starboard with a stand up shower. The boat is a perfect coastal cruisers because it is so spacious.
A 12 foot folding Portabote dinghy is included in the price. This dinghy can be lashed/locked to the stanchions on the deck to minimize theft risk. The dinghy comes with a 6 HP mercury engine and gas tank.
When motoring, you have a choice of the Yamaha 9.9 high thrust for economical per hour cruising, or the Honda 40 HP for additional speed in "get me home quickly" situations, or when faced with a strong current. The two motors also help in tight docking situations. There is a fuel-water separator with replaceable cartridges.
|Builder:||America Cruising Yacht Corporation|
|Length Overall:||30 ft 0 in|
|Beam:||14 ft 4 in|
|Draft:||2 ft 10 in|
|Mast Height||46 ft|
|Engines||1 x Honda 4
stroke outboard - 40hp
Yamaha 9.9 high thrust
|Fresh Water Tankage||50 gallons|
|Fuel Tankage||42 gallons|
- Cool Blue 12volts refrigeration
- Princess propane 2 burner stove/oven
- 2 Propane tanks
- Mermaid reverse cycle heat/air conditioning
- microwave oven
- pressurized water
- ample storage
- double stainless steel sink
- 12 gal solar water heater
- smoke alarm and CO alarm
- B&G Network quad multidata
- depth display
- Autohelm st4000 autopilot
- Raytheon RAY45 VHF radio.
- Shakespear antenna
- Cobra handheld VHF radio
- AIWA cd/am/fm/mp3 player
- 250 watt solar panels
- Solar Controller/ regulator
- 30 amp shorepower service
- House batteries -(2) 6-volt golf cart batteries
- Two deep cycle starting batteries
- Truecharge 20 amp battery charger
- 1750 Watts Inverter
- 300 watts Morningstar true sine wave inverter.
- charger for AGM windlass battery
- 50 foot Shore power cord
- LED lighting everywhere, except two fluorescents in salon and one in each berth.
- 4 x 12 volt fans. One in each berth. Two in salon.
- 600 hours 4-stroke, 40 hp Honda O/B
- 4-stroke 9.9 hp Yamaha O/B with just 15 hours
- 42 gal fuel tank
- Honda Engine moves with rudders for tight steering
- Cat-rig with large mainsail
- Full Battens
- Dodger & Bimini to cover entire cockpit
- (7) opening deck hatches for ventilation with screens
- 8 opening ports with screens
- large companionway hatch
- ss swim ladder
- high pressure deck/anchor washdown pump
- 22 lb Rocna anchor with 35 feet chain and 300 feet of rode
- small dinghy anchor
- Lewmar windlass with two wireless remote controls
- Bow mounted anchor roller
- low hours 4 stroke 6 hp Mercury O/B
- 12ft Portabote folding Alpha dinghy
- 2 folding go anywhere seats
- Coffee maker
- 6 PFDs
- Dock lines
- First aid kit
- man over board sling
- davit for dinghy motor
- memory foam mattresses each berth
- three opening portholes each berth
- one overhead hatch which opens under bimini, so you have ventilation even during rainstorms
- each berth has a fan
- each berth has Air conditioning outlet
- each berth Fluorescent overhead and LED reading light each berth