(for sale as of )
Asking: $445,000 (USD)
Location: Oriental, NC
S/V Adventure is a North Carolina based 2010 Broadblue 435 catamaran for sale by Broker
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
If you are looking for a well equipped luxury Catamaran that is ready to cruise then this beautiful Broadblue 435 should be at the top of your list! This boat is very well equipped and has been maintained in top condition. Recently returned from the Bahamas ADVENTURE is ready to take you anywhere you want to go. This is a 3 cabin 2 head layout with room to add another cabin if needed. The boat has a new generator, new solar panels and a new 40 gal/hr water maker. The boat is wired for US current.
The 435's design is sleek, her decks are wide, clean, and flat, and her salon is low and both aero- and hydrodynamic, presenting few surfaces for green water and wind to gain a purchase. In the cockpit are three laz-arettes; lockers for propane, chain, and other gear are just aft of the trampoline. The designers thoughtfully added 18 inches to the lower aft steps, above the waterline, and added handrails on the insides of the boarding platforms to help crew step in and out of a dinghy.
This vessel features two double staterooms aft, each with queen berths and a Family cabin (with one double and two single berths). Forward to starboard is the owners head, the guest head is located to port. A U-shaped salon and a galley facing forward on the Bridgedeck provide ample space for family and friends. Just aft of the salon is a nav-station/office area with desk and electrical panel. Alcantara upholstery thoroughout. Corian counters are found throughout the galley and heads. High quality hand-made Oak-faced paneling and joinery throughout.
Forward, to port, is a U-shaped galley that abuts the dinette. Countertops are made of Formstone Acrylics, a durable, Corian-type surface. Ergonomic fiddles on the saloon furniture double as handholds. Joiner work is well done, soft edged, and nicely finished. Recessed Stainless Steel double sink with hot and cold pressure water in Galley along with Stainless Steel Refrigeration with keel-cooled compressor; Stainless Steel Oven and Grill with spark ignition.
The aft cabin has a queen berth; forward is a head with a separate shower stall. Shorthanded crews will like the twin-stateroom version's interior, with two aft cabins with queens, guest quarters (including a settee amidships, a head/ shower, and walk-in storage) to port, and owner's office and large head to starboard.
Main and spinnaker halyards, plus reefing lines and topping lift, are led aft through jammers to a two-speed electric winch mounted on the cabintop to starboard, within easy reach, as are the two-speed manual genoa winches.
This is a beautiful and well cared for boat, which must be seen.
|Designer:||Broadblue Design Group|
|Length Overall:||43' 6" (13.26 m.)|
|LWL:||37' 4" (11.38 m.)|
|Beam:||22' 0" (6.71 m.)|
|Draft:||4' 2" (1.27 m.)|
|Displacement:||20,061 lb. (9,100 kg.)|
|Mast height:||63' 0" (19.2 m.)|
|Sail Area:||776 sq. ft. (72.1 sq. m.)|
|Engines:||2 x Volvo 4cyl 30hp diesel engines coupled to saildrives|
|Fresh Water Tank:||125 gal. (473 l.)|
|Fuel Tank:||117 gal.(443 l.)|
Sails and Rigging:
- Jeckells fully battened Mainsail with 3 reefs (2010)
- zipped stackpack and Lazyjacks (2010)
- Furling Genoa with UV Strip in Turquoise on roller reefing system (2010)
- Furling Gennaker on Prodder with masthead roller furling system (2010)
- All lines lead to Cockpit Electric winch for main
- All self tailing winches
- C 140 W Chartplotter
- Raymarine hydraulic autopilot
- Raymarine ST0+ Wind, Log and Depth
- 32" LCD TV/DVD Monitor
- Bulkhead mounted compass
- ICOM M506DSC VHF with AIS
- Quest Ram Mic
- Satellite TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- New Sound System
- XM Radio
- XM Satellite Weather
- 2 250W Solar Panels
- 16A/240V/50HZ AC Control panel
- 5 electrical outlets
- Recessed LED Lighting throughout
- Nav Lights All new
- Lifeline Batteries 450amp hr.
- 2 X 85Amp/hr Engine Start Batteries
- 110Amp/hr Domestic Batteries
- 6KW Northern Lights Generator 150 hr.
- Converted to US current 50 amp 120volt service
- DC Distribution panel with circuit breakers Volt Meter and Ammeter to 12V DC
- Eberspacher Warm Air Heating
- Delta Anchor, chain and rode
- Rancor anchor with rode and chain
- Electric Anchor Windlass with foot switches and cockpit mounted control
- New Stainless Steel Davits to Transom
- Full Bimini Enclosure
- Double Helmsman Seat
- Leather-rimmed Helmsman Wheel
- GRP fixed-frame Bimini with down lighters with canvas surround
- Hot/Cold Deck Shower
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- Chart table to Bridge deck with swing out seat
- Large storage lockers
- Stainless Steel Oven and Grill
- Corian-type countertops
- Recessed Stainless Steel double sink
- hot and cold pressure water
- Water Maker 40/gal hour 120V
- Ingles 12V Freezer
- Gas Detector and Alarm
- New Dinghy - Livingston
- New Yamaha 9.9 Four Stroke Engine
- 6 Auto Inflate Lifejackets
- Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blanket
- 6 Man Life Raft Mounted on Stainless Steel Frame