Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!! €69.995(Euro)
Location: Pilos, Greece
S/V Sunlady is a Greece based 1990 Dean 365 catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner will consider (property-) trades!!
Built in South Africa and able to handle even the roughest seas, she has always given us a secure feeling.
The Dean 365 comes in several layouts, but this is a special one; The owners-cabin has a super-king size bed with spring-filled mattresses and offers a lot of storage space. Women love this boat!!
The galley offers more counter space than present in a lot of homes, and the diesel-heater with radiators throughout the boat, makes her perfect for all weather-cruising. Instead of finding yourself a weekly laundry-service, the build-in washing machine makes your daily laundry a breeze.
As she is a cat, and will not heel, she is ready to go without shoring up all you stuff. Your beer (and her prosecco) will stay put on the table, without spilling a drop.
With ample solar-panels, she is able to fulfill all your electrical needs, and the last years, we never had the need to use shore power or use the engines to make electricity.
Spring 2017 she has been layed-up. Both her engines have been overhauled, and everything below the water-line has been serviced.
The soft anti-fouling has been removed and replaced with 2 additional layers of epoxy and 4 layers of copper-coat. No underwater-maintenance should be needed for 5-10 years! And to top it all off, she comes with FREE mooring in Greece; one of the best cruising-grounds in the world !!!
Having 3 cabins, and a salon which seats 6 to 8 people in comfort, a large enclosed cockpit with a comfortable helmseat, makes this boat ideal for a cruising couple with or without children.
Priced to sell fast!
Dean Ocean Liner 365 Cruising Catamaran
A walk through of the Dean Ocean Liner 365 Catamaran
|Where built:||Cape Town South Africa 1990|
|Make/Model:||Dean Ocean Liner 365|
|Construction:||White GRP, 9 layers moulding with superstructure|
|LOA :||36.5 ft / 11M|
|LWL :||36 ft / 11M|
|Beam :||17 ft / 5.2 M|
|Draft :||3 ft / 1 M|
|Mast Height:||40 ft / 12 M|
|Displacement :||7 tonnes|
roller furling genoa 46.6m²
roller furling staysail 9.5m²
|Engines:||2 X 10 hp Yanmar 1GM10 2001 coupled to Yanmar SD20 saildrives. Head and valves revised 2017. Full service 2017|
|Propellers:||2 x folding props sept. 2005.|
|Antifouling:||2 additional coats of epoxy, followed by Coppercoat 4 layers, 2017|
|Water Tank:||900 ltrs. in 3 S/S tanks|
|Fuel Tank:||300 ltrs. in 1 S/S tank.|
|Cabins:||3, 1 Master king size, 2 with double beds. Saloon sleeps 2|
- Number of double berths: 3
- Number of cabins: 3
- Number of heads:1
- Spacious Galley in Port hull
- SST double sink
- Isotherm refrigerator 12 v
- SST Propane Stove stainless Steel with 4 Burners, Oven
- huge amount of storage for pots, pans, dinnerware etc.
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Swimming ladder
- 6 man inflatable life raft, Seasafe, 2005, expired
- Fibreglass dodger with 2 opening windows
- Central heating by diesel powered stove with radiators throughout the boat
- Radio with USB connected to speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Standard horizon VHF radio with GPS, DSC, AIS and output through NMEA
- Raymarine ST xx60+apparent wind direction indicator and wind speed indicator
- Autohelm Belt driven Autopilot
- Furuno 1623 Radar
- Trilens Radar reflector
- Icom handheld VHF radio submersible
- SSB radio
- 1800 W Inverter 12 v to 240V connecting to internal circuit with plug outlets
- Solar arch 2 x 150 Watt solar panels, MPPT tracking regulator / charger
- 2 X 50W on saloon roof, through 20 amp regulator
- 4 x 12V house batteries 600amp hours
- 1 x 12V engine starting batteries
- Voltage readout for each battery bank
- Shore power cable connection
- L.E.D Lighting throughout the boat
- Marine head manual
- Pressured fresh water plumbing to heads and galley sinks
- Hot water boiler, gas or electric by spiral
- 2 X 10 hp Yanmar 1GM10 2001 (Head and valves revised 2017. Full service 2017)
- 2 X Yanmar SD20 saildrives
- electric windlass with chain and additional rope, operated with footswitch and from the cockpit
- 45lbs. Bruce anchor with 200ft 3/8 chain + nylon rode, with bridle
- 45 lbs.CQR anchor / 100 ft. of 3/8 chain + nylon rode
- 35lbs Danforth kedge anchor
- Epirb emergency beacon.
- life jackets
- 2.8m Avon hypalon Centre console stearing inflatable dinky
- 10 hp Mercuri outboard. Service 2017