Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Asking: $475,000 USD
Location: St. Thomas, USVI
S/V Victoria is a 2001 Fountaine Pajot Marquises 56 Catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
A Catamaran for the Tropics:
In 2011 the current owners purchased the boat and began an extensive refit and upgrade program which was completed in 2012. Upgrades to the Marquises design include the following:
- Custom hardtop with solar panels, sunshades and dodger.
- Faux Teak Decking installed on the cockpit sole and sugar scoop steps.
- Cut aways were developed at the bottom of the Sugar Scoops to enhance ease of entry.
- On the inside, the galley was redesigned and rebuilt. Additional upper cabinets were added, a 24 " Bosch stainless stove was installed, and the counters were replaced with Corian. Most importantly, a custom 12V, 15.5 cubic foot refrigerator was built next to the galley (!!).
- The four ensuit heads were changes from manual to electric.
- Both forward beds were raised 8 inches to increase the bed width by six inches.
- Zantrex 2400 watt invertor was added and the bank of batteries was enlarged. USA 110 volt service is now available in the main salon, galley and both aft cabins.
- The dingy is an AB 15 foot, center console with a 70 horse Yamaha 4 stroke outboard purchased in 2015.
Fountaine Pajot Marquises 56
A look around a Marquises 56
|Designer||Jean Berret, with interior design by Oliver Racoupeau|
|Material||Fiberglas FRP Foam Sandwich|
|LWL||52 ft 3 in|
|Draft||4 ft 6 inches|
|Mast Height||83 ft|
|Sail Area||1722 ft²|
|Head Room||6 ft 7 inches|
|Engines||Twin Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75hp. diesels coupled to straight shafts|
|Generator||13.5 KW Onan/Kohler|
|Fresh Water Tank||160 Gal|
|Fuel Diesel Tank||130 Gal|
New in 2017:
- Full Main Sail made by Mack Sails in Florida
New in 2016:
- New watermaker membraines
- Engine driven system for main refer and freezer
- New air-inflatable stand up paddle board
New in 2015:
- New sugar scoop cut outs for easier boarding access
- New AB 15VST dingy with Yamaha 70 hp 4 stroke outboard
- New 32’ Magnavox TV with Samsung sound Bar and base
New in 2014:
- New cockpit upholstery
- New Xantrex 2400 watt inverter with 120 amp charger
- New 12 X 6 volt deep cycle house batteries
- 2 New 310 watt solar panels
- New TriStar 60A MPPT System Controller
Upgrades during 2012 refit:
- New Standing rigging
- New propeller stuffing glands
- New engine mounts
- New sail pack
- New custom hard top with sliding entry hatches
- New deck sill and dodger
- New cockpit sun shades
- New galley counters, sink, stove and upper cabinets
- New 12 volt 15.5 c/f refrigerator built next to the galley
- New main saloon upholstery
- New GPS, Radar Screen, Depth Sounder
- New 5 Oceans electric toilets in all 4 cabins
- 4 X fully air conditioned guest cabins with two queen sized beds and two with oversized double beds
- 4 electric toilets
- 1 manual toilet
- 5 full heads with sinks and showers
- 2 80 amp alternators for charging under motor
- 2 310 watt solar panels
- 1 60 amp MPPT TriStar systems controller
- 1 2400 watt Zanterx inverter with 120 amp charger
- 1 13.5 KW Onan/Kohler generator
- 12 6V deep cycle batteries
- 2 engine starter batteries
- 1 generator starter battery
- Auto Pilot Raymarine ST7002
- Radar Raymarine C120
- GPS Raymarine C120
- Depth Sounder Raymarine ST60
- 1 Lofrans windless (rebuilt 2016)
- 1 65lb Delta Bruce with 300’ of ½” chain
- 1 Fortress FX37 anchor with 180’ of ½” line
- 4 Electric bilge pumps
- 1 Manual bilge pump located in cockpit
- 12 USGC approved life jackets
- 8 Life harnesses
- 2 Yanmar 75hp 4JH3-TE diesels with straight shafts
- 13.5 KW Onan/Kohler Generator: