Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: $235,000 (USD)
Location: Stuart, Florida
S/V Peregrine is a 2001 Florida based Lagoon 380 for sale by owner!!
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
The Lagoon 380 is one of the most popular cruising catamarans in the world, stylish and affordable, and is easily handled by a crew of two. All of the control lines are led back to the deep, safe, cockpit. Twin Yanmar diesels provide power and maneuverability. On this 3 cabin/2 head owners version, the starboard hull is dedicated exclusively to the owner with a layout featuring a queen-sized bed, office desk with bookshelf, hanging closet, mirrors and a private head with a large separate enclosed shower. The two guest cabins occupy the port hull and shares a head with a stand up shower.
What makes this boat even more rare is that it has never been chartered. She was outfitted from the start for blue water sailing, not rigged as a minamalist charter fleet boat. Be sure you are comparing apples to apples. Peregrine already has all the extras and amenities that can easily cost $50,000 to add later.
There is seating for 8 around a large table in the cockpit area. In this functional layout, the chart table is directly accessible from the cockpit, and the galley is located between the salon and adjacent to the cockpit. The opening window and folding serving hatch in the galley facilitates communication between the interior and exterior living spaces. Along with increased comfort at the helm, the outdoor enjoyment of this Lagoon 380 has been improved with a settee for eight. The light oak alpi wood interior creates an airy open feeling and is beautifully contrasted with easy to clean dark synthetic wenge non skid flooring. The cockpit table, salon table and flip out serving area are made out of the same custom corian as the galley countertop.
The engines are remote from the cabins and are well sound proofed. Propulsion is aft of the rudders giving greater performance of the propellers from the twin diesels.
She is located in Stuart Florida at Sunset Bay Marina and Anchorage on a well protected floating dock. The marina is rated for a class 3 hurricanes and receives excellent reviews. You are right on the boardwalk of a quaint old style Florida pineapple village turned entertainment district. The slip is reserved for this boat for the next four years and can remain here if you wish. Slips are hard to find for wide catamarans and many people are on long waiting lists.
She is ready for new owners who want to live the dream and sail away into the sunshine.
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost|
|Construction:||Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat
Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP
|LOA :||38' 0” / 11.6 M|
|LWL :||37' 0” / 11.3 M|
|Beam :||21' 0” / 6.40 M|
|Draft :||3' 9” / 1.1 M|
|Mast Height:||56' 9" / 17.2 M|
|Displacement :||13,027lbs / 5,908kg|
|Sails:||Fully battened mainsail refurbished 7/18.
Jib on roller furler refurbished 7/18.
Stackpack Sail cover system with lazy jacks
|Engines:||Two 27-hp Yanmar 3GM30 diesel engines - Yanmar SD 20 Saildrives|
|Propellers:||Fixed 2-blade alloy propellors|
|Water Tank:||158 gallons (300 L x 2) + 6 gallon water heater|
|Fuel Tank:||52 US gallons / 200 L in two tanks under rear cabins|
- Owners version 3 staterooms
- 2 queens aft, one double forward port side.
- Full head with separate walk- in shower to starboard.
- Head with sink / shower combo to port.
- Salon on bridge deck with 360 degree view
- Seating for 6 around custom inlayed table.
- Galley up, open concept.
- Flat screen TV
- Helm station with chart table, radios and power panel.
- Cockpit with full isenglass or shade screen enclosure with rigid frame Bimini.
- 7 x 12 volt cabin fans
- “Little Wonder” reverse osmosis water maker
- Galley up with 360 degree view and TV.
- 3 burner stove / oven combo
- Double stainless sinks with large cutting board insert.
- Triple filtered drinking water dispenser.
- Large Isotherm 12 v refrigerator.
- Hot water heater
- Toaster oven
- Ice maker
- Cupboard for dishes next to sink.
- Storage under counter in cabinet.
- Two air conditioners- 16,000 BTU in salon and port hull. 8,000 BTU starboard hull.
- NextGen 5.5 KW diesel generator with sound enclosure.
- Twin Yanmar 3GM30 Diesel engines 27 hp each mounted in separate engine rooms.
- Reverse osmosis water maker.
- Raw / fresh water wash down system.
- Scuba tank rack for 6 tanks in amidships hold with Roll Control racks for 2 tanks each on starboard and port stern push pits.
- 2 x 80 gallon (160 gallon total) fresh water tanks in lockers forward of salon windows.
- Large charcoal filter for dock water.
- Water hoses- 75’, 25’ and 25’ collapsible.
- 2 x 26 gallon diesel tanks under each aft cabin sole. Removed and steam cleaned in 2015.
Deck/ Hull equipment:
- Rigid frame Bimini top with choice of full isenglass enclosure with 3 rollup screen openings or full shade cloth enclosure.
- Trampoline in good shape, comfortable small squares, replaced in 2015
- Magma stainless steel barbecue grill on port stern rail. It is plumbed isn’t propane locker and has canvas cover.
- Kayak/ Paddleboard racks adjust for overboard or on deck storage.
- Overhead dinghy hoist (also serves as man overboard hoist) mounted on stern rail.
- Lots of storage under seating.
- Hot/ cold cockpit shower on port sugar scoop with shampoo/ soap/ conditioner dispenser.
- All lines lead to cockpit with 2 self tailing Harken winches.
Electronics/ Navigation equipment:
- Simrad EVO 2 has integrated wind instrument panel
- combi instrument panel
- autopilot panel connected to GPS system
- self tacking/gybing feature
- SonicHub sound and optional (Camera TV feature - not used) with Fusion sound system with Bluetooth upgrade connects your phone to speakers in the salon and cockpit with independent controls
- depth finder with side scan and structure scan that can interconnect with chart plotter
- weather radar that can overlay chart plotter and with AIS radio that plots the size / direction/ name of ships and keeps track of intercept courses. Additional Simrad controller in nav station.
- Marine and AIS radio in interior nav station wth additional handset/ controller at the helm.
- Sirius satellite TV antenna.
- Over air TV antenna for free local channels.
- VHF and AIS radios mounted in Nav station with VHF remote in helm.
- AIS integrated with Simrad radar.
- 2 solar panels (750 watt) mounted over the dingy.
- Xantrex Link 2000 inverter charger seamlessly controls power from shore, solar panels, 12 battery banks or diesel generator.
- 260 ah battery bank new 7/2018.
- 2 new engine starter batteries 7/2018.
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cable. All equipment is able to run on 30 amp power which saves me 40$ month not needing 50 amp service.
- Extra 50’ 50 amp shore power cable with adapters to use on 30 amp service and to link both cables together.
- Stainless steel standing rigging replaced in 2015
- Fully battened mainsail and jib in good condition and professionally refurbished 7/18.
- Lazy bag with full wrap around covers that protect edges of sail prone to UV degradation.
- Jib on roller furler refurbished 7/18.
Anchoring and Docking:
- Electric anchor windlass 12 v.
- 45# Rocna anchor on 200’ 3/8 galvanized chain rode.
- Spare 60# spade anchor on 100’ 3/8 galvanized chain rode.
- 200’ new 3/4 nylon line for extra anchor rode or tying off in a hurricane.
- 4 new 2017 inflatable life jackets.
- 6 standard life jackets.
- Carbon monoxide alarms
- 12 ‘ RIB dingy with chaps. Mounted on stern Davits.
- Yamaha 8 hp outboard.