Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: €329,000 (Euro)
Location: Brisbaine, Australia
S/V Sanuk is a Australia based 2011 Lagoon 400 catamaran for sale by owner.
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
All good things must come to an end, and so it is with our extended 3 year adventure. So in 2018, we will be selling S/V Sanuk to it's next owner, who will hopefully enjoy her as much as we did. Before that, we will have taken her to Vanuatu, the Solomons followed by the outer islands of New Guinea before we arrive in Australia. We will follow the coast from Cairns to Brisbane, where we will put her again in mint condition for her next owner by the end of the calendar year.
We wanted a boat that is outfitted for extended cruising and geared towards comfort. When we bought her in Grenada in 2015, she delivered all this for us because her previous owners bought her new from Lagoon with the luxury package installed, and then proceeded to complete her for cruising. We have kept her up to date as we cruised, with the addition of new features (anchor / table / vhf+ais / canou / dinghy cover / bbq cover / NMEA2K wifi / washing machine) and the replacement of worn equipement (code 0 / solar panels / charger / batteries / trampoline / depth sounder / hatch seals / running rigging / loudspeaker / chain / sail sliders / transom shower / Epirb / survival raft). Of course we have also performed the regular maintenance on the boat and all its systems (engines / sails).
Thhis boat has been well cared for. She is also well equipped, and is ready for your advertures right now.
|Builder:||Lagoon , France|
|Boat Model:||Lagoon 400|
|Length Overall:||39' 3" (11.96 m.)|
|LWL:||37' 7" (11.46 m.)|
|Beam:||23' 9" (7.24 m.)|
|Draft:||4' 0" (1.22 m.)|
|Displacement:||22,817 lb. (10,350 kg.)|
|Keel type:||Cat-Mini Keel|
|Mast height:||Mast Height 66' 7" (20.29 m.)|
|Sails:||Incidence Dacron fully battened squaretop main sail 60.5 m² with 3 reef points.
Leesails Furling genoa 28m^2 (new 2018) of 9.5 oz US weight dacron and Sunbrella UV protection
original Incidence Genoa 28 m² on Facnor roller furling
Gennaker rigging with 1 m forward pole. Roller furling endless line leads back to rear platform winch.
Code 0 asymmetrical gennaker with UV protection on Facnor FX roller furling (new 2017)
|Engines||2 X Yanmar 3JH5ACE 39 Hp diesel engine with SD50 saildrive|
|Head Room:||6 ft 4 inches (salon)|
|Fresh Water||300 l , but this boat includes the Spectra Catalina 300 watermaker 12V (50L or 12.5 gallons/hour). 1527 hours used (april 2018)|
|Fuel Tankage||2 diesel fuel tanks, 200 l each.|
|Waste Holding Tank||2 X 80L black water holding tanks|
- 3 cabin version
- 2 marine toilets with full size seats
- Large storage space under all berths
Galley and Berths:
- 2 X interconnected 330L fresh water tanks
- 12V fridge Vitrifrigo
- 3 burner ENO stove, stainless steel Eno 130L oven
- foot pump with fresh or salt water for kitchen sink
- Waeco/Domatic Coolfreeze CFX40 freezer or fridge. Runs on 12V or 110V
- 2 gas tanks 3.9kg 1 aluminium, 1 steel
- 3 blue 2.3kg Campinggas tanks.
- washing machine Haier 10 cubic feet
- 220V electrical heater
- Gosun solar cooker
- Nesco vacuum sealer with ample bags
- Ikea cutlerly and plates for 8 settings
- kitchen towels, placemats
- pots and pans
- beds vented slats for air ventilation, mattress cover with memory foam
- Full set of storage containers
- Full set of cleaning / waxing / polishing consumables
- HP Envy 4520 all in one color printer with cartridges
- Barometer and clock with tide indicator
- 6 Caframo Bora fans
- Bathroom towels
Electronics and Navigation:
- Raymarine C120W chartplotter at helm station
- Raymarine C120w chartplotter in saloon
- Navionics charts (worldwide 20142016)
- ST70 Raymarine autopilot controller for Raymarine SPX smartPilot
- autopilot X30 with rudder sensor
- ST70 NMEA 2000 wind/depth/… display (sensor DST8002P2 new 2017)
- Standard Horizon GX2000 VHF radio with AIS readout in salon (new 2018)
- Standard Horizon Ram3+ Remote VHF full control/speaker at steering station (new 2018),
- 2 hand held floating Standard Horizon HX851 VHF radios
- Raymarine handheld remote autopilot SmartController
- Raymarine RD418D 4KWatt 18″ radar 48Nm
- AIS tranceiver AMEC Camino 108Sclass B (new 2017)
- Miniplex Nmea 2000 Wifi data access (new 2017).
- Access all boat data and AIS within OpenCPN via wifi on your computer.
- Iridium Go! satellite modem 9560 w external Satstation 65100 antenna
- Wavewifi booster with Netgear router
- EPIRB RLB36 USA Cat II (expired 2017 but functional)
- EPIRB GME MT600G with 121.5 homing (installed 2017 expires 2027)
- Philips 20″ Lcd TV / monitor with DVD & MP3 player (2 indoor/2 outdoor Fusion waterproof speakers)
- powered TV antenna in masttop
- Davis Instruments Mark 25 Sextant
- DJI Go Drone Phantom 3 (new 2017)
- Dual shore hookup:
- 110V and 220V connector with a variety of connectors and charge cables
- Throughout boat dual 220V and 110V power sockets.
- 2 Articulating (fore/aft) Benq Sunforte solar panels (654W) with Victron MPPT Blue Power Solar controller 10050
- Victron MPPT Blue Power Solar controller 10050
- Onan Cummins Generator 7MDKBL (9Kva 110v/60Hz) in sound proof enclosure in cockpit locker.
- Electric 110V raw water pump with easy air purge for cooling engine. No more impellers to change. 1400 hours usage. (April 2018)
- Mastervolt MassCombi inverter/charger 220amp for powering 110V outlets and charging of batteries when hooked up to 110V shore power
- Mastervolt 12/1103 100amp charger for powering 220V outlets and charging of batteries when hooked up to 220V shore power
- Mastervolt Masterview Easy Mk II battery consumption monitor with Mastervolt MasterShunt 500, to understand battery charge level and consumption
- 640 Amp Mastervolt AGM maintenance free house batteries, 3 maintenance free sealed starter batteries 110Ah, 800Amp each (engines and generator)
- full warm LED lighting everywhere. In saloon 3x switchable white/red color for night navigation
- 2 x Eberspacher hydronic diesel heater with ducting to all cabins, 6 fan controllers
- 2 Led underwater lights
- Engine Battery Coupling Stbd/Port,
- Charge controller.
- Shore Power cable
- 2 X Yanmar 3JH5ACE 39 Hp diesel engine, SD50 saildrive and
- Engine hours: 2180 hours on starboard, 2187 hours on port engine (April 2018)
- 3 blade Maxprop Classic folding propellers.
- 2 diesel fuel tanks, 200 l each.
- 4 diesel storage containers 20L,
- 1 gasoline storage container 20L
- spare hydraulic autopilot pump
- Spectra Catalina 300 watermaker 12V (50L or 12.5 gallons/hour). 1527 hours used (april 2018)
- 2 X 80L black water holding tanks
Rigging and Sails:
- Incidence Dacron fully battened squaretop main sail 60.5 m² with 3 reef points.
- Leesails Furling genoa 28m² (new 2018) of 9.5 oz US weight dacron and Sunbrella UV protection
- original Incidence Genoa 28m² on Facnor roller furling
- Gennaker rigging with 1 m forward pole. Roller furling endless line leads back to rear platform winch.
- Code 0 asymmetrical gennaker with UV protection on Facnor FX roller furling (new 2017)
- 3 Harken steering station electric 2 speed winches
- 1 Harken manual winch
Anchoring and docking:
- 33 kg Rocna anchor (new 2015) with 100m 10mm SS chain (new 2017)
- Quick vertical windlass Aleph AL1012D 1000Watt, with wireless and wired controller.
- Delta 20kg anchor with 75m 10mm chain
- Fortress FX-37 with 20 m chain and 30 m rope.
- sea anchor Para Tech 18′ with all rope and chain in deployment bag
- 8 x 1 meter long sausage fenders,
- 3 balloon fenders,
- 1 flat board fender
- inflatable fender doubles as ladder at dock
- 10 docking lines 20mm, various lengths
- Sunbrella water catcher for rain water with attached drain and mounting ropes
- Full sunbrella en isinglass helm station bimini enclosure Navy blue (serviced 2017)
- rear facing roll up sunshades in grey sunbrella to keep sun out of cockpit
- Lazy bag navy blue sunbrella (new April 2014,
- Winches and steering wheel cover Sunbrella Soltis 80
- New trampoline (2017) in soft rope, allowing for easy water exit and pleasant feel
- aft cockpit cushions with aft seat backrest
- 50m shore line strap on roll off wheel
- Double sound insulated floors in engine compartments
- Stainless steel davits to hoist dinghy with outboard.
- Electric Harken winch to hoist dinghy.
- stainless steel outboard engine bracket on aft pushpit for storage during passages.
- Water hookup for using marina fresh water instead of boat’s fresh water
- deck wash pump with choice of fresh or salt water usage.
- external custom stainless steel bracket/pole for wifi and Iridium antenna
- extra led anchor light at rooftop level
- almost all Carribean and Pacific country flags and Qflag
- Custom carved Fiji pulpit seats in no maintenance ironwood
- marina folding boarding plank
- Bic cayak Tobago for two persons (new 2017)
- railing mounted fishing reel Penn Senator with full set of hooks and line
- 2 hand held fishing yoyo’s
- gaffe for hauling fish on board
- small fishing reel
- Teak deck and folding teak table (new 2016) in cockpit
- transom shower with cold and hot water
- Roomy cabinet under steering station for storage. Location for optional extra freezer or icemaker.
- rail mounted Magma Newport gas barbeque. Removable with Magma storage bag.
- Mosquito screens & sunshades on hatches
- Curtains (beige), upholstery (sand fabric)
- 7 x 12v sockets in cabins
- 40l Quick B3 Water heater, runs on 110V inverter or uses starboard engine heat exchanger to warm water.
- Spare heater element on board.
- Flojet fresh water pump with air cushion. 2 spare pumps on board.
- vZincs, oil filters, fuel filters, belts, impellers, oil, gear oil, watermaker filters
- spare bulbs, spare fuel pump, spare water pump, spare generator raw water pump
- short table legs, douche relais,
- locker locks, jabsco repair kit
- cleaning material, wax polishing material, SS maintenance kit, teak cleaner
- Honda prop
- variety of hoses
- shackles, blocks, misc. sailing hardware
- Plastimo 6person Transocean liferaft 52381 (recertified 2018, good till march 2021)
- 4 self inflating PFD life vests 150N with harness and tether
- 2 Acr 2886 Aislink Mob Personal Ais Overboard Beacon connected to VHF/AIS radio and AIS receiver (new 2018)
- Daniamant L170 lifebuoy light
- Adventure offshore Medicalkit 2015
- 3 Fire extinguishers (new 2017) 2kg, 1kg
- handheld Flares, smoke pots, parachute flares (all up to date)
- 8 rigid life vests
- Foul weather gear for 3 persons (pants/jacket/gloves) Musto/West Marine
- Garmin hand held GPS
- Bad Elf Bluetooth GPS Pro
- ditch bag with gps, sat phone, hand watermaker, food, medicin, …
- mast climbing equipment (bosun chair, harness, helmet)
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 2 immersion survival suits
- safety jackline from aft to stern and to mast to be installed for offshore sailing
- Caribe C10X hypalon hard bottom planing dinghy with sunbrella cover
- Honda 10HP BF10D4 outboard with new 3 blade propeller (2017)
- Paddles, pump, toolset, repair kit, anchor with rope
- Dive bottle (recertified 2017) with SEAC scuba gear and 6mm full body dive suit
- 2mm short legged and sleeved neoprene suit
- 4 mm long legged diving suit and short legged/sleeved suit
- 4 snorkeling mask and fins
- full set of metric and imperial regular, socket and allen wrenches
- full toolbox with all needed pliers, screwdrivers, cutters, hammers, saws
- 110V Stein multi tool with all necessary consumables
- 220V Bosh rotating disc grinding tool
- 220V hot air gun
- Full cabinet of sailing books, (12) maintenance books and other resources
- jumper cables, ratchetting tiedown ribbon cables for cyclone protection on land
- oil suction pump to replace oil
- clamp on amp meter with 0.1 A precision
- computer/electronics/electric testers
- electric rope cutter
- 12V diesel fuel transfer pump