Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: $350,000 (USD)
Location: Punta Gorda, Florida
S/V Gertrude is a Florida based 2012 Lagoon L400 catamaran for sale by owner.
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
The 3 cabin 2 head version allows for 2 full sized shower stalls with doors, each in their own dedicated bathroom with lots of cupboard space in each. The owners hull stowage will comfortably meet your onboard needs. The saloon and galley are large enough for anyone's needs. All of your kitchenware should easily in the dedicated galley space and the slide out pantry is great for food. Some folks utilise the microwave cupboard for a breadmaker. Under the settee stowage is for long term foodstuffs so people can provision easily for 8 weeks or more. This boat has added the optional cockpit fridge which works well for drinks and leaves the galley fridge for food.
The port and starboard transoms have aft swim platforms. The platform has a FRP deck. The port aft deck is fitted with single hinged swim ladder. There is also a port hot and cold transom shower.
In the Galley is a Force 10 3-burner LPG Stove with separate oven. The vessel is equipped with a LPG (propane system). The system is equipped with two 10 lbs. bottle, fuel regulator, emergency shut-off valves and appropriate fuel lines and connections. The boat has both a Refrigerator and Freezer: Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled reefer. Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled freezer. There is also a Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled cockpit Refrigerator.
The vessel is equipped with two solar arrays. 4 X 100W solar panels and 2 X 160W solar panels. There is a Victron controller for the 4X100W array and two more Victron controllers for each 160W panel. The complete array produces +- 60 AMPS per hour under ultimate conditions.
This catamaaran for sale by owner has been well cared for and remains in very good condition after having been used only by private individual owners, no charters. She is also well equipped, and is ready for your advertures right now.
|Builder:||Lagoon , France|
|Designer:||Van Petheghem/Lauriot Prévost|
|Boat Model:||Lagoon 400|
|Flag:||USA US# 1240482|
|Length Overall:||39' 3" (11.96 m.)|
|LWL:||37' 7" (11.46 m.)|
|Beam:||23' 9" (7.24 m.)|
|Draft:||4' 0" (1.22 m.)|
|Displacement:||22,817 lb. (10,350 kg.)|
|Keel type:||Cat-Mini Keel|
|Mast height:||Mast Height 66' 7" (20.29 m.)|
|Sails:||Incidence Dacron fully battened squaretop main sail 60.5 m² with 3 reef points.
Incidence Genoa 28m² on Facnor roller furling
Asymmetrical spinnaker with attendant sheets and winches
Code 0 spinnaker rigging and pole
|Engines:||2 X Yanmar 3JH5E 38 Hp diesel engine with SD50 saildrive||Engine Hours:||Port 1258 hours / Starboard 1243 hours||Propellers:||Brunton Auto Props ($5K) auto pitching, auto feathering, same thrust forward and reverse|
|Head Room:||6 ft 4 inches (salon)|
|Fresh Water||2 X 79 US Gallons / 600 L|
|Fuel Tankage||2 diesel fuel tanks, 53 gals each / 400 L|
|Waste Holding Tank||2 X 80L black water holding tanks|
- 3 cabin version
- Owner's suite in starboard hull
- Large storage space under all berths
- 4 X A/C units in all cabins and main salon
- Full wrap around cockpit and helm areas with canvas and Isinglass coverings ($5K)
- Solar panels 4 X 100 and 2 X 160 with Victron MPPT controllers
- Large capacity battery bank 900 A storage Lifeline AGM June 2013
- Galvonic Isolator installed 12/17 ($1K)
- Lighting: The main salon has 10 overhead LED lights. Outer salon with 3 LED lights.
- Underwater lights (one side inoperable)
- The port and starboard transom assemblies have aft swim platforms. The platform has a FRP deck. The port aft deck is fitted with single hinged swim ladder. There is also a port hot and cold transom shower.
- S.S davits. Davits are in good condition with no defects sighted.
- One Force 10 3-burner LPG Stove with separate oven.
- 2 X 10 lbs. bottles propane with fuel regulator, emergency shut-off valves
- Refrigerator/Freezer: Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled reefer.
- Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled freezer.
- Vitfrigo 12VDC air cooled cockpit reefer.
- Hot Water Heater: The vessel is outfitted with one Nautic Boiler 40 liter hot water heater with electric and mechanical heaters.
- 2 X Yanmar 3JH5E 38 HP diesel engines coupled to SD50 Sail Drives .
- 1200 hours serviced up to date
- ONAN generator 9KA
- Cruise RO water maker producing 30 GPH ($8K) with spare Boost Pump and assembly Two Brunton Auto pitch Auto feathering propellers.
- Plenty of spares for engine maintenance valued at $3K
- Windlass wired controls
- Mantus oversize anchor with 250’ chain and
- Plastimo Contest 130 dial compass.
- 3 X RayMarine i70 Multidata – Speed, Depth, Wind speed and direction.
- Autopilot: RayMarine P70 Controller
- RayMarine Smartplilot ACU-400 Course controller
- VHF radio: RayMarine Ray55 DSC VHF at navigation station with Mic at helm.
- GPS / Chartplotter: 2 X RayMarine E127 display with separate GPS receiver.
- AIS: The system is equipped with an AIS650 system
- Complete set of Raymarine electronics featuring 2 Chart plotters at helm and below ($15K)
- Raymarine remote autopilot controller ($1K)
- Liferaft: Sea Safe 6 pax liferaft – expired.
- EPIRB: GOOD CONDITION: ACR 406 with GPS – current battery
- Incidence Dacron fully battened squaretop main sail 60.5 m² with 3 reef points.
- Incidence Genoa 28m² on Facnor roller furling
- Code 0 spinnaker rigging and pole
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with attendant sheets and winches
- Power winches at helm
- Power winches at davits (4 X $2K = $8K)
- AB Model: 10AL 2017 HIN: XMO51173H617
- Honda BF20D SN:BAMJ-1500196 Engine