Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking: $387,000 (USD)
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
S/V Castellammare is a Florida based 2015 Lagoon 400 S2 catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
This Owner's version has queen size beds in both the Owner and Guest staterooms. V-Berth forward of Guest stateroom. Guest side has shared head and shower. Owner side has dedicated head and shower. She features deep red leather salon seating. New smaller table installed in salon as well as the stock standard table. 4 separate AC/Heat systems. New larger seawater strainers and dedicated seawater pump for salon unit installed in 2019. There is a TV in Owner stateroom connected to a KVH Satellite dish installed and wired to TV and controller. In addition there is a TV antenna at top of mast wired to owners berth (not currently used). Fusion stereo; SirriusXM Marine; Bluetooth connection; salon and outside speakers.
Included is BOTH C-Chart and Navionics chips which are current. We use the Navionics one and have Navionics on our iPad. We can upload routes to the chartplotter and monitor our progress. We also have a B&G app on our iPad that mirrors the chart plotter screen on the iPad. You see exactly what the chart plotter is showing – a very nice feature for night time.
The Lagoon 400 is the largest of 40 foot catamarans available and has the space of a 60 foot monohull. The windows that wrap around the bridgedeck saloon are vertical rather than sloped-the signature Lagoon look-to better shade the interior and boost headroom over the settee and nav-station areas. Headroom in the boat is 7' 0"!!
The owners hull stowage will comfortably meet your onboard needs. The master is an impressive suite rarely found on catamarans of this size, featuring double cabin, chair, and desk. This boat has added the optional cockpit fridge which works well for drinks and leaves the galley fridge for food
Our plan was to sail her to the Virginia area and we still may do that depending on how long the social distancing is in place. She is extremely well equipped and lightly used and has relatively few miles under her keel. Depending on the situation with Covid and the grandkid, we may sail her this coming winter, but will sell her if you are the right buyer and looking for a great boat. We plan on having the bottom paint redone and saildrives serviced regardless. This boat has been well cared for. She is also well equipped, and is ready for your advertures right now.
- New (March 2020) West Marine Hypalon 310 dinghy with aluminum hull
- December 2019 Viking 6 person offshore life raft in container
- 15gph Spectra Watermaker (2019)
- PV (Solar) Panels (2018)
- Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) House Batteries (2018)
- Victron Power Management System (2018) (allows remote monitoring of electrical system)
- B&G Zeus3 Chartplotter (2019)
- Digital Yacht (2020) network on board network
- Lots of safety gear, and more..
- Register the boat with the USCG (you actually don’t have to do that, but it is best).
- Get insurance.
- Register EPIRB to yourself and new boat name.
- Get an FCC MMSI number (not one from Boats US or other non-fcc organization as they are not valid outside of the U.S.).
- Get a tech to program the MMSI into the VHF and AIS transceivers.
- Program the MMSI into the MOB PFD Beacons and handheld VHF (you can do that yourself).
- At some point, register the dinghy to some State.
- Get some basic tools, linens, dishes, etc..
|Builder:||Lagoon , France|
|Designer:||Van Petheghem/Lauriot Prévost|
|Boat Model:||Lagoon 400 S2|
|Length Overall:||39' 3" (11.97 m.)|
|LWL:||37' 7" (11.46 m.)|
|Beam:||23' 9" (7.25 m.)|
|Draft:||4' 0" (1.22 m.)|
|Displacement:||22,817 lb. (10,350 kg.)|
|Keel type:||Cat-Mini Keel|
|Mast height:||Mast Height 63' (19.20 m.)|
|Sails:||Fully battened main, furling jib(reinforced at all stress points 2019)|
|Engines:||2 X Yanmar 4JH45 45 Hp diesel engine with SD50 saildrive|
|Engine Hours:||520 hours as of March 2020|
|Propellers:||2 folding propellers|
|Heads:||2 (both electric)|
|Head Room:||7 ft 0 inches (salon)|
|Fresh Water||2 X 79 US Gallons / 600 L|
|Fuel Tankage||2 diesel fuel tanks, 53 gals each / 400 L|
|Waste Holding Tank||2 X 80L (21 gallon) black water holding tanks|
- 3 cabin version
- Owner's suite in starboard hull
- Owner side has dedicated head and shower.
- Queen size beds in Owner and Guest staterooms.
- V-Berth forward of Guest stateroom.
- Deep red leather salon seating.
- New smaller table installed in salon as well as the stock standard table.
- 4 separate AC/Heat systems.
- Galley Up
- Large Salon
- KVH Satellite dish installed and wired to TV and controller
- 2 Fresh water electric toilets.
- Large storage space under all berths
- 4 burner stove
- Spare propane bottle.
- Top opening freezer
- Front opening refrigerator
- Large cockpit fridge.
- Digital Yacht wifi/cell system (December 2019)
- Intellian satellite TV system.
- East Coast US and Bahamas Paper Charts and Chartbooks (2019).
- Handheld VHF with DSC
- Fusion stereo; SirriusXM Marine
- Bluetooth connection
- Salon and outside speakers.
- Full B&G instrumentation suite including 3G/4G radar
- New Zeus3 Chartplotter
- Triton wind, depth, autopilot
- VHF (wireless at helm, wired at chart table).
- Radar has dual transmitters - haven't figured that out yet!
- Included is BOTH C-Chart and Navionics chips which are current
- 120V boat.
- 600 Amp Hours LiFePO4 house batteries
- 600 watts of solar panels
- Victron MultiPlus Compact 2000-120v Charger/Invertor
- Solar MPPT controller
- Victron power management system installed in 2018.
- House batteries to starter batteries chargers/maintainers installed in 2019.
- New steel whip antenna
- All LED lighting throughout including Red / White LED deck lights
- LED Tricolor at top of mast.
- Motion activated red night lights in heads and companionways.
- Sunbrella Bimini enclosure with 0.40 mil OSeaglass windows
- Helm station cover,
- Power winches all around including dingy lift.
- Folding Gang Plank for boarding.
- Outboard Engine Lifting rig.
- TV antenna at top of mast
- Magma Grill with Case
- Cockpit Cushions all around
- Two trampoline full size cushions with headrest
- Hot/cold transom shower
Engines & Mechanical Equipment:
- Main Engines: Two 4JH45 Yanmar 45HP diesel engines with Yanmar Saildrives
- Approximately 520 hours as of March 2020.
- Folding props.
- Engines have fuel flow monitor - this thing sips fuel when motoring.
- Genset: 9KW Cummins Onan MDKBL, approximately 250 hours as of March 2020.
- Genset and Engines serviced December 2019.
- 15gph Spectra Water Maker with Z-Ion flush, new 2019. (Actually runs about 11 gph)
- Anodized aluminium mast
- Anodized aluminium boom
- Full-batten dacron square top mainsail.
- Mainsail stack pack and Jib UV cover 2018
- New (December 2019) Viking 6 person offshore liferaft
- Two Spin Lock 5D lifevests
- Ocean Signal DSC AIS MOB devices that relay location to chart plotter.
- 4 OLAS Smart Tags (Overboard Tags) (wristwatch style) that activates MOB alarm on smartphone or tablet.
- ACR Global Fix EPIRB
- Ditch Bag with all necessary items; flares, emergency items, etc.
- Rescue Throw Rope Bag
- SOS Dan Buoy
- Jack Lines
- New 75-pound Rocna anchor with heavy duty anchor swivel and a lot of chain.
- Chain length measurement on electric Windlass.
- 50-pound plow anchor with chain and 150' rode.
- Anchor bridle, mooring bridle, dock lines and fenders.
- New (March 2020) West Marine 310 Hypalon Dinghy with Aluminum Bottom
- Dinghy towing bridle (still in package)
- 6hp Suzuki engine.