Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Reduced!!: $139,000 (USD)
Location: Bequia, Grenadines
Lagoon 42 TPI for sale by owner: location: Port Elizabeth, Bequia, Grenadines
This particular boat has been in moorings charter business from about 1993 till 1998, then did day charters between Union to the Tobago Cays (total distance 3 miles each way) till 2005. Present owner, which would be me, lightly chartered for up to 6 passengers until now.S/V Atlantis features 4 cabins and two heads (both with showers) in a 'Galley Up' saloon layout.
The yacht is fully self sufficient generating electricity with the solar and wind, but then again, all we use is the fridge and the waterpump.
Refrigeration sea water cooled 12V compressor andn features a Very large fridge. It's actually too large for us so even when chartering so half is used as cool area for vegetables.
S/V Atlantis is fully functional, but could use some TLC. We are offering this much sought after, desired, TPI built boat, for sale at a price which reflects this.
|Builder:||Jeanneau (Tilletson Pearson Inc of Rhode Island)|
|Designer:||Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost|
|Length Overall:||42'6" (12.95m)|
|Draft:||(max.) 4'5" (1.35m)|
|Mast height off deck||56'5" (17.2m)|
|Sail Area:||Mainsail 694 ft² (65m²)
Genoa 264 ft² (25m²) (jib is auto Furling)
|Aux Power :||Yanmar 3GM30 Diesels 2 x 27 HP fitted to Kansaki straight shaft V-drives|
|Speed:||Cruise 7.5 knots / Max 8.5 knots|
|Water Tankage||160 gallons (600 litres)|
|Fuel Tankage||60 gallons (240 litres)|
- Full Electric panel
- Inverter 1x150 W, 1x 400W
- Solar Panels 4 * Shell 80 Watt
- House Batteries 4 * 150Ah deep cycle golf cart batteries providing 300Ah capacity
- 2 * 80Ah engine start batteries
- Wind Generator Green Energy Wind Power 750, very quiet
- New 2014 44lb Delta with 200 ft chain
- 4 burner SMEV stove and oven right front burner needs new sensor.
- Refrigeration sea water cooled 12V compressor
- TV LCD TV/DVD player Kenwood Stereo with CD player, Ipod/USB Aux,
- 2 speakers in salon and 2 in cockpit. All speakers new 2014.
- Self tacking jib, Mainsail is 2 years old
- New lazy jack and stackpack 2013.
- All bearings on travellers blocks renewed 2014.
- 2 winches for the mainsail, Lewmar 46,
- winch for the jib (self tacking is great) Lewmar 43.
- Standing rigging partly renewed 2009.
- Profurl renewed 2010.
- Depthsounder and log
- Garmin Streetpilot Gps
- VHF Icom
- outside BBQ (2014)
- Bimini (2009)
- Trampolines (2010)
- At least 14 lifejackets in various sizes.
- 13ft, fits exactly between the hulls on the Davits
- 15 hp Yamaha (2013)
- 2 x Yanmar 3GM30F YEU 27 hp
- Engines 2 * Yanmar 3gm30f YEU 27 hp
- est port eng hours 2700 s
- tarboard partly overhauled 2009, est stbd eng hours 2700 hrs
- Kansaki straight shaft V-drives