(for sale as of )
Asking: $395,000 (USD)
Location: Oriental, NC
SV SeaMiles is a North Carolina based 2005 Manta 42 catamaran for sale by owner.
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
SeaMiles sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 state rooms on queen sized beds. The owner’s suite is in the port hull. Both staterooms have freshwater toilets and separate showers. The main salon on the bridge deck contains a well-equipped kitchen area, top loading refrigerator/freezer, nav-station, electrical panels, dining area and entertainment center. The starboard hull also contains the laundry room and storage areas. The helm is a true single-handed setup that can be open or fully enclosed. SeaMiles has all current navigational electronics, satellite weather and a 5-zone diesel fired hydronic heating system to support a safe and comfortable cruising environment.
Hull, deck, and bulkheads constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins, and Divinycell composite foam cores (hull and deck) and Nida-core (sub-soles and bulkheads) that were all vacuum bagged.
The starboard hull features an aft VIP stateroom with a queen-sized bed, cedar lined hanging closet, 3 drawers, a shoe locker, and settee with storage under the seat. The connecting companionway has bookshelves. The bathroom has an electric flush, freshwater toilet, built-in composite sink and countertop with storage cabinet. The separate full shower also provides thru passage to the forward cabin/V birth/laundry and storage area. The forward cabin contains a Splendide combined washer/dryer, cabinets, storage shelves with a raised area that can be used as a single bunk or for sail/equipment storage. Under the bunk/cabinet work are the domestic water systems including the hot water heater, water filtration systems, water maker and main raw water strainers and all water pumps and distribution systems.
Heating and Air Conditioning systems include 2 Cruisair (16k BTU salon and forward cabins with 10k BTU rear cabins) reverse cycle, 115 VAC units providing heating or cooling comfort throughout from shore power or the generator. The boat has an Espar, 12 VDC, 42,000 BTU diesel fired hydronic heating system with five separate 12 VDC fan-coil units with individual zone controls. The Espar system can provide heating at the dock, at anchor or while underway. The Espar boiler is located in the starboard engine room. 12-VDC circulation fans provided throughout.
NextGen UCM1-5.5 kw Diesel AC/DC generator with sound shield, located in the forward Port compartment. The generator compartment contains a supplemental fuel filter, electric fuel booster pump, (2)-12-volt generator compartment cooling fans, and a Reverso 12 VDC oil pump for oil changes.
This boat has been consistantly well maintained and is ready to go.
- All New Standing and Running Rigging
- Mast and Boom Refinished
- Sunbrella hatch covers
- Running rigging line bags for off season storage
- New Full Helm Enclosure (Screen and vinyl panels on sides and back, with storage covers)
- EchoTech Water Maker Upgraded to 30 gallons/hour
- New AC raw water pump
- 2 custom fiberglass instrument pods to raise helm nav instruments
- Electronic helm and navigation upgrades
- Raymarine e97 HyBridTouch Chart Plotter (upgrade)
- Raymarine RD424HD Digital Radar (upgrade)
- Raymarine i70 (3) Multifunction Displays (upgrades)
- Raymarine EV200 Linear Pilot & p70 Controller/Drive (upgrade)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver (upgrade)
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF radio with AIS (upgrade)
- Raymarine Wind Instrument (update)
- Sunbrella Cockpit/Helm Sun Shades
- Flex-o-fold 3 blade folding propellers (Upgrades)
- Sail Drive propeller shaft replacements
- Fiberglass portal custom eyebrow/covers (9)
- Para-Tech Sea-Anchor
- Para-Tech Drogue
- Rode, Bridle, Float & fittings for sea anchor & drogue
- (2) Saildrive to hull water seal replacements and new foil covers
- (2) New propeller shaft oil/water seals
- (2) All new wet exhaust system for Volvo D-130 drive engines
- (2) Replace Volvo D-130 drive engine’s heat exchangers and exhaust risers
- Cruisair 16K and 10K reverse cycle AC/Heating unit replacements (upgrades)
- Replace bottom paint
- Replace port macerator pump
|Builder||Manta Catamarans, LLC|
|Designer||Manta Catamarans, LLC|
|Model||Manta 42 Mk-II|
|Construction||sandwich cored fiberglass|
|Length Overall:||41 ft 8 in (12.8 m.)|
|LWL:||39’ 10 in (12.2 m.)|
|Beam:||21’0" (6.4 m.)|
|Bridge Deck clearance:||2’; 5% LOA (min)|
|Draft:||3’8" (1.12 m.)|
|Displacement:||16500 lbs. (7500 kgs.)|
|Mast Height:||60’0" (18.2 m.)|
|Sail area:||883 ft² (82 m² )|
|Sail Inventory:||Full batten 10.3 oz High Modulus Dacron mainsail with (3) reefs
Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz. High Modulus Dacron jib sail with Camber Spar, sail cover, topping lift and lazy jack
1.5 oz nylon asymmetrical spinnaker
Doyle full main boom bag with lazy jack system
|Engines:||(2) Volvo D-130a 30hp Diesel Engines with Volvo S-130a Sail Drives.|
|Engine Hours:||Starboard engine: Approx. 1648 Hrs. Port engine: 1537 Hrs.|
|Propellers:||3 Bladed Flex-O-Fold folding propellers with stainless steel Ambassador Line cutters.|
|Interior Headroom:||6’4" (1.93 m.)|
|Heads:||2 with showers|
|Holding:||(2) x 20-gallon polyethylene black water tanks. One in each hull with y-valve, level gauge, Jabsco macerator pump-out to thru-hull, deck pump-out fittings and under bridge vents. (151 ltr.)|
|Fuel:||(1) x 115-gallon (435 ltr.) baffled Aluminum fuel tank, with remote gauge, with hull fittings and vents.|
|Water:||(1) x 100 gallons (378 ltr.) baffled aluminum water tank, with remote gauge, hull fittings and vent.|
- Exterior finish white gelcoat
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads constructed with vinylester and Divinycell cores
- Laminated hull/deck joint
- Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow, and stern.
- Kevlar reinforced bow and keels
- Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum
- Fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls
- Twin high-density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2” dia. solid stainless-steel shaft
- All through-hulls are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon, except (1) SSB sea grounding fitting.
- Owner’s cabin with a queen bed
- Owner's private head complete with huge master shower
- Starboard quarters feature a rear private cabin with queen bed
- Guest head with separate shower
- Splendide combined washer/dryer
- Isotemp 10 gal. 11O-volt water heater
- EchoTech 32 gal per hour, 115 VAC RO water maker
- U-shaped galley with ample counter space;
- Integral trash lid, drawers and cabinets
- Force 5 3-burner propane stove with oven/broiler.
- Large Swanstone sink with a single handle water mixing faucet.
- Storage cabinet below oven
- Top loading, 10 cubic ft. Sea Frost refrigeration/freezer with digital thermostats with 6" foam insulation and insulated divider
- Foot pump and spout for fresh tank water.
- Switch for propane solenoid safety valve
- Stove exhaust hood and fan
- Raymarine e97 HyBridTouch Chart Plotter
- Raymarine RD424HD Digital Radar
- Raymarine i70 (3) Multifunction Displays, 2 at helm and 1 at nav station
- Raymarine EV200 Linear Pilot & p70 Controller/Drive
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF radio with AIS, with Helm Command Mic.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind System
- ICOM SSB IC-M802 Radio
- Raymarine Sirius-XM Satellite Weather System (Subscription Services)
- SkyMate satellite tracking, weather facts and email
- Generator: NextGen UCM1-5.5 kw Diesel AC/DC generator
- EchoTech 32 gal per hour, 115 VAC RO water maker
- Mastervolt 2000 Sine Inverter for battery power conversion to 115 VAC.
- Mastervolt 80-amp battery charger with temperature sensing
- Electrical Panel w/digital meters
- 6-75W Siemens Solar Panels on arch top w/Blue Sky 50a controller
- 6 x 100-amp paired 6-volt AGM batteries
- (2)-12 Volt, 100 Amp, AGM Start Batteries
- Isolation switches
- Wells Marine battery management system
- (3)-12v outlets (lighter type), (8)-12 Volt USB power outlets
- LED Navigation running lights, including mast top tri-color
- LED Anchor light
- LED Combination steaming/foredeck lights with s/s guard
- Two sealed shower sumps with auto pump/out
- Remote 12 VDC solenoid shutoff for propane
- 12v Taylorbrite CCF interior and helm lighting
- (3)-Taylorbrite CCF cockpit lights
- 12v LED courtesy red lighting in passageways, salon and baths.
- External switches for remote CCF lighting
- (2)-115-amp DC alternators on the Volvo D-130 drive engines
- Battery management controls, Wells Marine controller
- Battery switching controls for combining and isolation of all batteries
- Shore power connections and (3)-30 Amp 50 ft electric power cords.
- (2) Volvo D-130a Diesel Engines with Volvo S-130a Sail Drives.
- Propellers are 3 Bladed Flex-O-Fold folding propellers
- Starboard engine: Approx. 1648 Hrs.
- Port engine: Approx. 1537 Hrs.
- Each engine compartment has a 12 VDC Reverso Oil Pump for oil changes,
- Puratec primary fuel filter and Fuel Polishing system with 12 VDC pump/timer
DECK AND EQUIPMENT:
- Welded anodized aluminum radar/helm arch with integral fiberglass hard top with hatch
- Magma gas grill
- Bomar waterproof companionway door/hatch
- (6) Bomar stainless steel opening deck hatches with screens and shades
- (9) Bomar” stainless steel opening ports with screens & interior shades.
- Molded anti-skid on all deck surfaces
- Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampoline, with storage covers
- Adjustable helmsman chair with footrest
- Dinghy storage system
- Deck lifelines
- Anchor chain locker
- Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seats
- 30” stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and boarding gates
- (9)-12” Stainless Cleats, (3) along each hull, (1) center forward deck, and (2) stern.
- Molded fiberglass salon window louvers
- Molded custom console pods with raised helm electronics
- Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with wheel brake
- 6” Ritchie Navigator binnacle compass
- (2) stainless steel stern boarding rails
- (2) stainless steel telescoping stern ladders
- (2) stainless steel cabin top rails
- (2) stainless steel cockpit handrails
- 3/8” thick acrylic tinted salon windows, with protective fiberglass louvers, and attachable shade covers
- Full width sling seat above (3)-lazarette storage compartments in cockpit
- Four foredeck lockers with locking latches,
- (2)-chain/line lockers, generator and foredeck storage lockers
- Jabsco Sensor max 12VDC freshwater pressure pump
- Isotemp 10 gal. 11O-volt water heater with engine heat exchanger system
- (2)-Jabsco 1950 gph 12v bilge pumps with auto switch
- (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps
- FUEL TANK: (1) x 115-gallon baffled Aluminum fuel tank,
- WATER TANK: (1) x 100 gallons baffled aluminum water tank
- HOLDING TANKS: (2) x 20-gallon polyethylene black water tanks
- Jabsco macerator pump-out to thru-hull, deck pump-out fittings
- PROPANE: (2) x 20 lb. portable aluminum propane tanks
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Lazy jack boom bag full sail cover.
- Full batten 10.3 oz High Modulus Dacron mainsail with (3) reefs
- 1.5 oz nylon asymmetrical spinnaker
- Strong Sail Track and slide car system.
- Garhauer 20:1 Adjustable boom vang.
- Dutchman boom brake.
- Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz. High Modulus Dacron jib
- Camber Spar, sail cover, topping lift and lazy jacks.
- Deck line organizer with Spinlock sheet stoppers.
- HARKEN two speed self-tailing electric winch at helm
- HARKEN manual winch for barber hauler or spinnaker sheet control
- Extra main halyard
- Jib downhaul system
- Winch handle
- Awlgrip epoxy painted aluminum mast and boom
- Stainless steel rigging with chafe protection
- All running rigging color coded
- Extra line bags at helm
- Flag halyards and cleats
- Maxwell anchor windless with foot switches
- 200 feet of 5/16” stainless steel anchor chain
- Spade 140 aluminum anchor with 200ft stainless steel chain.
- Spare Fortress Anchor with 10ft chain on 200ft nylon rode
- Maxwell 1500 Windlass with foot switch (up and down) on deck
- Braded anchor bridals
- 10.5’ AB Ventus Dinghy
- 20 HP Honda 4 stroke outboard motor
- Full storage cover
SEA SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Para-Tech Sea-Anchor
- Para-Tech Drogue
- 150’ Rode, 50’ Bridles, all floats & fittings for sea anchor & drogue deployment system
- (2)-Jack Lines