(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!! $225,000 (USD)
Location: Islamorada, Florida
SV EL EL SEA is a USA based 2005 Manta 42 Mk-II catamaran for sale by owner.
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
“EL EL SEA” is a well-equipped and tested blue water cruising catamaran that is part of the Manta fleet sailing the oceans of the world today. She sleeps 4 comfortably in two staterooms. The Owner’s suite is in the Port hull in addition to a companionway containing bookshelves, storage cabinet, the ship’s pantry, and the owner’s bathroom. The starboard hull contains the guest stateroom with a walk-thru bathroom with full shower, connecting to the forward cabin that contains the laundry area, storage cabinets, including shelving and an area that could be used as a single bunk or for sail and canvas storage located over the boat’s fully accessible water systems.
I purchased in August, had her hauled in Ft. Lauderdale immediately for bottom paint, etc.
- Running Rigging
- A/C main cabin Marine Air 16K btu
- ProNautic Battery Charger
- 6 NEW Trojan 6V Battery House Bank Batteries New pressure water pump, all new pressure water lines throughout boat.
- New RayMarine Navigation System
- NEW 9.9 hp Mercury outboard for dinghy
- Install new bronze through hulls
- perform 1,000 hour service on both engines Replace raw water pumps
- Perform 1,000 hour service on 5Kw generator
Manta 42 Cruising Catamaran
A quick look at this Manta 42
2 x air conditioning units (reverse for heating) w/digital thermostat controllers Port Hull (Owner's Cabin):
Owner’s stateroom with queen size bed facing fore and aft Custom made Latex top mattress 13” flip down TV/DVD in Port Aft Cabin Head area with separate shower stall and curtain, sink, mirror, locker Electric fresh water marine toilet (Jabsco Quiet Flush) Pantry storage adjacent to head Large bookcase in port companionway Aft settee, large cedar-lined hanging locker, drawer space, and extra storage locker
2 Folding/telescoping swim ladders Molded crossbeam and strut Maxwell, VWC 1200, electric windlass
5/8 nylon 20 ft. bridle and snubber with chain hook 1st anchor (Rocna 25) 50 pounds (new 12/2010) with 250’ stainless steel chain and swivel 2nd anchor, Fortress FX-23 w/30’ HT 5/16” chain & 250’ 5/8” nylon rode 3rd Anchor Aluminium Spade w/30’ HT ½” chain & 300” 5/8” nylon rode 4” Anchor Delta 44 Anchor saltwater wash down Stern freshwater wash down Stern freshwater hot/cold shower Custom arch bench seat w/back-rest & cushions Full set of cockpit cushions Removable cockpit table w/storage bracket in stb berth Aluminum radar arch/hardtop/dingy davit, welded, anodized, aluminum tube construction Upgraded dinghy blocks & tackle w/dinghy outboard side capable of being run by main electric winch Integral painted aluminum hardtop Cockpit lighting Strataglass windshield w/ opening center window 1 x Harken 42 two-speed self-tailing winch in cockpit, 12 volt 6:1 Lifting tackle 3 x Fiberglass storage boxes LED nav running lights (new 11/2010) LED anchor light Steaming/foredeck light Roll down vinyl half cockpit side curtains
Heating and Air Conditioning systems include 2 Cruisair (16k BTU salon and forward cabins with 10k BTU rear cabins) reverse cycle, 115 VAC units providing heating or cooling comfort throughout from shore power or the generator.
NextGen UCM1-5.5 kw Diesel AC/DC generator with sound shield, located in the forward port compartment. The generator compartment contains a supplemental fuel filter, electric fuel booster pump, 12-volt generator compartment cooling fan and a Reverso 12 VDC oil pump for oil changes.
|Builder||Manta Catamarans, LLC|
|Designer||Manta Catamarans, LLC|
|Model||Manta 42 Mk-II|
|Construction||sandwich cored fiberglass|
|Length Overall:||41 ft 8 in (12.8 m.)|
|LWL:||39’ 10 in (12.2 m.)|
|Beam:||21’0" (6.4 m.)|
|Bridge Deck clearance:||2’; 5% LOA (min)|
|Draft:||3’8" (1.12 m.)|
|Displacement:||16500 lbs. (7500 kgs.)|
|Mast Height:||60’0" (18.2 m.)|
|Sail area:||883 ft² (82 m² )|
|Sail Inventory:||Full batten 10.3 oz High Modulus Dacron mainsail with (2) reefs
Self-tacking, full batten 9.6 oz high modulus dacron jib with Camber Spar
1.5oz spinnaker mounted on Facnor roller furling system on bridles adjustable from cockpit
Doyle cradle cover with lazy jacks
Rigid boom vang
Dutchman boom brake
|Engines:||2X Volvo D-130a 30hp Diesel Engine with Volvo S-130a Sail Drive.|
|Propellers:||3 Bladed (flexi fold) folding propellers with Line cutters.|
|Interior Headroom:||6’4" (1.93 m.)|
|Cabins:||3 (2 with Flat-screen TV's)|
|Heads:||2 with showers|
|Holding:||(2) x 20-gallon polyethylene black water tanks. One in each hull with y-valve, level gauge, Jabsco macerator pump-out to thru-hull, deck pump-out fittings and under bridge vents. (151 ltr.)|
|Fuel:||(1) x 115-gallon (435 ltr.) baffled Aluminum fuel tank, with remote gauge, with hull fittings and vents.|
|Water:||(1) x 100 gallons (378 ltr.) baffled aluminum water tank, with remote gauge, hull fittings and vent.|
- Exterior finish white Gelcoat
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads constructed with vinylester and Divinycell cores
- Laminated hull/deck joint Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow, and stern.
- Kevlar reinforced bow and keels
- Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum
- Fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls
- Twin high-density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2” dia. solid stainless-steel shaft
- Owner’s cabin with a queen bed
- Owner's private head complete with huge master shower
- Starboard quarters feature a rear private cabin with queen bed
- Guest head with separate shower
- Splendide combined washer/dryer
- Isotemp 10 gal. 11O-volt water heater
- Force 5 3-burner propane stove with oven/broiler.
- U-shaped galley with ample counter space;
- Integral trash lid, drawers, and cabinets
- Large Swanstone sink with a single handle water mixing faucet.
- Storage cabinet below the oven
- Top loading, 10 cubic ft. Sea Frost refrigeration/freezer with digital thermostats with 6" foam insulation and insulated divider
- Foot pump and spout for fresh tank water.
- Switch for propane solenoid safety valve Stove exhaust hood and fan (NEW 2019)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator (needs weatherhead replaced)
- NEW 2019 Raymarine GPS/Chart Plotter
- New 2019 depth Finder including new transducer
- Raymarine 6001 Autopilot
- ICOM VHF Radio Remote Mic
- 4-75W Siemens Solar Panels on archtop w/Blue Sky 50a controller
- Generator: NextGen UCM1-5.5 kw Diesel AC/DC generator
- Xantrex HF 1800 Full Sine Wave Inverter for battery power conversion to 115 VAC.
- NEW 2019 50-amp battery charger
- 6 x 100-amp paired 6-volt AGM batteries (NEW 2019)
- (2)-12 Volt Starting Batteries
- Isolation switches
- (2)-12v outlets (lighter type)
- Navigation running lights (masthead LED new 2019)
- Anchor light Combination steaming/foredeck lights with s/s guard
- Two sealed shower sumps with auto pump/out
- Remote 12 VDC solenoid shutoff for propane
- NEW 2019 - 50 AMP Smart Shore Power cord and recepticle
- Electrical Panel w/digital meters
- Taylorbrite CCF interior and helm lighting
- (3)-Taylorbrite CCF cockpit lights
- 12v LED courtesy red lighting in passageways
- salon switching controls for combining and isolation of all batteries
- CCF lighting dimer over salon table
- High output 115-amp DC alternator on the Starboard Volvo D-130 drive engine
- Battery management system
- 2 X Volvo D-130a Diesel Engine with Volvo S-130a Sail Drive
- Both Engines: Approx. 1800 Hours (1000 hour service in 2019)
- Propellers: 3 Bladed Flex-O-Fold folding propellers Starboard engine
- Each engine compartment has a 12 VDC Reverso Oil Pump for oil changes,
- Puratec primary fuel filter and Fuel Polishing system with 12 VDC
DECK AND EQUIPMENT:
- Welded anodized aluminum radar/helm arch with integral fiberglass hardtop with hatch
- Stainless gas grill
- (6) Bomar stainless steel opening deck hatches with screens and shades
- (9) Bomar” stainless steel opening ports with screens & interior shades.
- Molded anti-skid on all deck surfaces
- Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampoline
- Adjustable helmsman chair with footrest
- Dinghy storage system
- Deck lifelines
- Anchor chain locker
- Stainless steel corner bow rails with seats
- Molded fiberglass salon window louvers
- Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with wheel brake
- 6” Ritchie Navigator binnacle compass
- (2) stainless steel stern boarding rails
- (2) stainless steel telescoping stern ladders
- (2) stainless steel cabin top rails
- (2) stainless steel cockpit handrails
- 3/8” thick acrylic tinted salon windows, with shade covers
- Full-width sling seat above (4)-lazarette storage compartments in cockpit
- Bomar waterproof companionway door/hatch
- 30” stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and boarding gates
- (9)-12” Stainless Cleats, (3) along each hull, (1) center forward deck, and (2) stern.
- Four foredeck lockers with locking latches,
- (2)-chain/line lockers, generator and foredeck storage lockers
- Jabsco Sensor max 12VDC freshwater pressure pump Isotemp 10 gal. and pressurized tank.
- (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps
- (1) x 100 gallons baffled aluminum water tank
- FUEL TANK: (1) x 115-gallon baffled Aluminum fuel tank, WATER TANK:
- HOLDING TANKS: (2) x 20-gallon polyethylene black water tanks
- PROPANE: (1) x 20 lb. portable 1 fiberglass and 1 aluminum propane tanks
- 11O-volt water heater with engine heat exchanger system (2)-
- Jabsco 1500 gph 12v bilge pumps with switch
- Jabsco macerator pump-out to thru-hull, deck pump-out fittings
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Lazy jack boom bag full sail cover.
- Full batten 10.3 oz High Modulus Dacron mainsail with (2) reefs
- 1.5 oz nylon asymmetrical spinnaker
- Dutchman boom brake.
- Self-tacking, full batten 8.3 oz. High Modulus Dacron jib Camber Spar,
- sail cover, topping lift and lazy jacks.
- Deck line organizer with Spinlock sheet stoppers.
- HARKEN two speed self-tailing electric winch at helm
- Extra main halyard Jib downhaul system
- Winch handle for manual operation of electric winch
- Awlgrip epoxy painted aluminum mast and boom
- Stainless steel rigging with chafe protection
- All running rigging color coded
- Extra line bags at the helm
- Flag halyards and cleats
- Rocna anchor windless with foot switches
- 200 feet of 5/16” stainless steel anchor chain
- Spade 140 aluminum anchor with 200ft stainless steel chain.
- Maxwell 1500 Windlass with foot switch (up and down) on deck
- Braded anchor bridals
- 10’ AB Dinghy
- 9.9 HP Mercury 4 stroke outboard motor (NEW 2019)
- Dinghy cover