Contact the owner by clicking here
(for sale as of )
Asking $275,000 (USD)
Location: Antigua WI
S/V Bahia II is a Antigua WI based 2004 Privilege 435 catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
Privilege have deservedly built a reputation for designing and building a superior product. This is a high spec version of this top end quality cruising cat upgraded and in good condition..Safe,comfortable with excellent performance. Very superior build quality. Eight berths in four air conditioned en suite cabins. Galley up, solid Bimini, heavy duty davits, PV and wind generator.
A turn key boat for cruising the Caribbean and US East coast. Then maybe bring her back to Europe with the ARC in May. We bought her to revisit the Caribbean and based her in Antigua which is wonderful and very convenient. We are now moving ashore so will pass her on to new owners to enjoy. We will be there in March for a few weeks so do come down and see her.
Easy Cruise version with electric winches make it easy to single hand. Very well equipped for extended cruising, PV and wind generator will run fridge and freezer, generator provides aircon and all else.Two tenders, one 50 hp Yamaha and one 9 hp tohatsu,(new).
The electrical system was upgraded in 2017 with a new outback mppt controlled inverter / charger and all new control system with upgraded relays. ( these often fail due to additional loads being added and can be a big problem) This is an important upgrade for a cruisng vessel.
Four luxury air conditioned double cabins with en-suite showers and wcs. High quality mattresses and beautiful wood finished cabinets and drawers. Starboard fore-cabin has electric wc. All overhead hatches have blinds and fly screens. All have side ports. excellent ventilation.
Main saloon is air conditioned with galley, chart table and circular dining table, entertainment suite, TV, CD, ipod facility, four speakers + two in cockpit.
|Builder:||Alliaura Marine (France)|
|Designer:||Marc Lombard Architecture Navale|
|Type:||Sloop Rigged Catamaran|
|Length Overall:||44’2” / 13.462m|
|Beam:||23’11” / 7.289m|
|Headroom||6'6" headroom in the salon and 6'4" headroom in the hulls|
|Draft:||4’ / 1.2m|
|Displacement:||18.300lbs / 8.3mt|
|Mast height:||55.77 ( 17 m)|
|Speed:||Cruising - 7 Knts (Max Speed 15 Knts)|
|Engines:||2 Yanmar engines 45HP, 3JH4E, with SD-40 saildrives|
|Propellers:||3 blade fixed|
|Fresh Water Tankage||180 US Gallons (520 ltr)|
|Fuel Tankage||100 US Gallons (410 ltr)|
- 4 electric winches, all lines to cockpit,
- 4 double cabins and 2 heads with marine toilets and shower & washbasin in mid hulls
- 2 heads with shower and washbasin in forward cabins
- 2 fixed keels
- Vast cockpit area with numerous lockers
- 2 trampolines in Vinyl Coated Nylon , new 2010
- cutlery, crockery and linen.
- 2 folding bicycles
- fishing equipment
- C-shaped vinyl creamy settee and relaxation area with a coffee / dining table arrangement
- 2 Barstools, height adjustable
- Air-conditioning , with electronic temperature controller
- Idromkar International C901 watermaker
- washing machine
- Stern hot shower on deck
- Frigoboat front opening fridge.
- 12 volt front opening freezer
- salt and fresh water at the sink
- 3 burner stove and oven
- Riva Air conditioning for each aft cabin
- Central A/C for salon and each fore cabin.
- Electric W/C to master cabin en suite
- black water tack and pumpout facility
- 4 automatic electric bilge pumps
- two manual bilge pumps
- Gang plank for stern to mooring.
- life jackets bed linen and all kitchen equipment will be left on the boat.,
- Raymarine ST7001 autopilot with type 25 linear drive and repeater at chart table
- Raymarine RL70C chart plotter
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder with speed and distance logs
- Raymarine ST60+ wind direction and speed
- IC M324 vhf + handheld
- Satellite phone
- stereo with 4 speakers 2 in cockpit
- DMTech telivision
- Raymarine multi panel repeater at chart table
- Caribbean and europe elect charts and pilot
Electrical systems :
- 12v DC and 220v a/c
- Mastervolt whisper 5 generator
- two 205 watt Sanyo solar panels
- Outback inverter / charger (new 2017)
- mppt controller
- Ista Breeze i-500 wind generator
- 5 12v 110amp hr victory gel house batteries
- 2 12volt 110 amp hr victory engine start batteries
- Renewed relay / control system 2017.
Sails and rigging :
- fully battened main - 689 sq ft overhauled in reasonable condition sail bag poor condition will be replaced this year.
- Genoa on facnor roller furler 506 sq ft overhauled in reasonable condition.
- Gennnaker on furler 538 sq ft good condition
- Spinnaker with sock, carbon foot,and para slot for stability and improved performance. good condition.
- Harken winches, two electric. one at helm station. All operations can be carried out from helm including dropping and raising anchor.
Deck and Hull :
- Heavy duty davit system
- lines and fenders
- barbque pushpit
- vented propane locker
- Stainless steel anchor and new chain
- second anchor.
- stern anchor fairlead.
- MOB equipment
- Emergency tiller
- Hard Bimini with led lighting
- Deck lights
- Deck washdown
- Deck lights, cockpit lights LED.
- Lewmar electric anchor winch
- Zodiac 10 man lifraft needs sevice
- Zodiac YL340DL With
- Yamaha 50hp 4 stroke outboard. tubes require attention
- AB 12ft rib with new tohatsu 9hp engine two stroke
- Fitted out and equipped for safe and comfortable ocean crossing.
- Spare parts on board including starter motors and alternators, belts, tools etc