(for sale as of )
Price Reduced!!! $355,000 (USD)
Location: Sint Maarten, Caribbean
The S/V Paso Doble is a Sint Maarten Privilege 465 Catamaran for sale by owner.
Privilege needs no introduction for catamaran lovers where it concerns levels of workmanship, strength and reputation for durability and seaworthiness.
The original layout has been altered to accommodate a wide saloon, a spacious galley in the port hull and an office aft in the ownerâ€™s starboard hull.
The boat exudes an atmosphere of coziness and comfort with a large, colorful settee in the saloon and cherry wood doors and panels throughout. There is ample storage space inside and out. Amenities include a washing machine and there is room for a dishwasher. A large curved mahogany table has been designed for use both in the saloon and in the cockpit, creating extra space. This catamaran is a breeze to sail; she handles well in both light and heavy weather. All lines run to the cockpit and on each side there are electric winches. The wide transom steps provide easy water and dinghy access. The platform up front is large and comfortable and safe to walk on in any weather.
The owners have had wonderful sailing years, together and with friends and family, but due to health issues would like to sell their catamaran to people who will equally appreciate and enjoy her.
|Builder:||Alliaura Marine (France)|
|Designer:||Marc Lombard Architecture Navale|
|Length Overall:||49' ( 15 m)|
|LWL:||44' 9" ( 13.60 m)|
|Beam:||24' ( 7.32 m)|
|Draft:||4' 4" (1.25 m)|
|Displacement:||12 ton ( 24000 lb )|
|Mast height:||70' ( 21.3 m)|
|Speed:||Cruising - 7 Knts (Max Speed 15 Knts)|
|Engines:||2 x Yanmar 54hp model 4JH4AE (reverse mounted for ease of maintenance) with saildrive SD 50|
|Propellers:||3 blade feathering propellers:|
|Fresh Water Tankage||150 US gallons (570 ltr)|
|Fuel Tankage||160 gals. / 600 ltrs.|
- large comfortable settee in saloon
- three double cabins with 160 x 200 berths with high quality matrasses
- two bathrooms with electric toilet (Actana) and shower with curtain
- spacious galley in port hull
- comfortable office aft in starboard hull
- extensive closet space in hallway adjacent to master cabin
- "two refrigerators, approx. resp. 90 and 110 liters, with Frigoboat W50F compressor, seawater cooled"
- "one freezer, approx. 80 liters with Frigoboat W50F compressor, seawater cooled"
- a SMEG four burner gas range (with safety shut-off) and a SMEG exhaust hood
- a FRANKE double sink
- (space reserved for an oven)
- washing machine 230 Volt
- "(space reserved for a dishwasher, all connections provided)"
- CLIMMA airconditioning (230 Volt) in forward cabins
- Alpine sound system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- "Toshiba 26"" LED TV"
- nine Caframo 12 Volt fans
- "Isotemp hot water boiler, 24 liters 230 Volt and heat exchanger by engine coolant"
- """The Wirie"" long range WiFi transceiver"
- "12 Volt, 110 Volt and 230 Volt systems"
- 110 / 230 Volt shore power
- Marinco 50 ft 50 amp 230 Volt shore power cable
- ProSafe galvanic isolator
- all batteries Life Line 75 Amps for easy handling if required
- two battery banks of 450 Amps (six batteries each) for general use in each hull
- one battery for starting at each engine
- two battery chargers Victron Energy 60 Amps
- "two solar panels Solar Innova, each 185 Watts with Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024i regulator"
- electrical panel with Blue Sea Systems 360 and BEP Marine equipment
- Xantrex inverter 1000 Watts
- "only LED, halogeen or fluorecent lightbulbs, no candelacent lightbulbs"
- step lights at both stairs into hulls
- cold and warm water pressurized system with Whale Quick Connect waterlines and couplings
- one Rule 2000 automatic bilge pump in each center hull
- one Rule 500 bilge pump with Rule float switch 35A in each engine compartment
- all through hull fittings Forespar/Marelon
Rigging and sails:
- "mast, boom and bowsprit by Marechal Masts"
- "genoa by Doyle, commissioned in 2010"
- "fully battened 9oz mainsail with three reefs by Doyle, commissioned in 2010"
- Cradle Cover with lazy jacks by Doyle
- ProFurl roller furler for genoa
- electric windlass Lewmar Ocean 2 with extra (optional) switch at steering station
- one Delta anchor 25 kg with 150 feet 12 mm high tensile chain
- one Delta anchor 25 kg with 45 feet 12 mm high tensile chain and 300 feet of 3/4 inch nylon line
- a multitude of lines 3/4 inch for dockage during hurricane conditions
- 20 slings as shaving gear
- six fenders
- two electric selftailing winches Lewmar 55
- one selftailing winch Lewmar 55
- one selftailing winch Lewmar 48 on mast
- rearranged mainsail hoisting and reefing system
- a shower at both transoms
- steplights at both transoms
- portholes new 2010
- most hatches new 2010
- two comfortable helm seats
- Standard Horizon Chart Plotter CP390i
- Ray Marine Autopilot ST 6002
- "Ray Marine ST 60 speed, wind and depth indicators with repeater at chart table"
- Ray Marine VHF Ray 48
- one hand held VHF Standard Horizon HX280S
- Caribe C11 dinghy with steering pedestal and Tohatsu 18 hp two stroke outboard engine
- cockpit awnings and Sunbrella shades over saloon windows and forward cabin hatches