Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Asking: €99,000 (Euro)
Location: Ontario, Canada
S/V ZWOI is a Ontario Canada 1998 Prout 37 Elite Catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
These catamarans are the result of a steady evolution of a successful design always completed with a high quality finish. This particlar boat is located in Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada.
This Prout might be the only Prout 37 Elite with double glazed windows and all surfaces laminated. What was supplied by Prout was a polyester gel glued and overlaminated, 20 mm thick polypropylene honeycomb insulation board.
For the interior, Okoumé AW100 High quality plywood was used for painted surfaces. All paint was of two-part polyurethane paint. The visible wood is oiled oak, solid edges with plywood flooring. All oak layers (supplied by Sommerfeld + Thiele, Germany).
The two double beds are not a piece of foam on a plywood board, but "Hüsler Nest" beds with double slatted frame and all the associated construction. The second aft cabin was completed as a workshop.
Planning and execution of electrical and plumbing installations by U. Wegmann Yachttechnik, Switzerland. Products from Philippi, Sterling Power, etc. were used. All tinned copper cables are laid in tubes and are labeled. After completion of the construction work, revision plans were prepared, which are printed out and available electronically. All drinking water pipes made of Vetus drinking water hoses (blue / white, no PVC).
Planning and execution of all SIMRAD components such as hydraulic autopilot, plotter, wind instruments etc. by Marineparts Heimgarter, Switzeland.
|Builder:||G. Prout and Sons|
|Designer:||Francis & Roland Prout|
|Model:||Prout 37 Elite|
|Location:||Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada|
|Length Overall:||37 ft (11.3m)|
|LWL:||33 ft 11 inches (10.3M)|
|Beam:||16 ft 3 inches (4.95M)|
|Draft:||2 ft 8 in (85cm)|
|Displacement:||12125 lbs./ 5500 kgs|
|Mast height:||54 ft 0 inches (16.5M)|
Main 775 sqft (72 m2)
|Engine||A single Volvo Penta MD 2030 C with Water Heater & Sterling Power Digital Alternator Regulator coupled to a Sillette Sonic Cat Drive Leg MK2, optimized for easier Service Work.|
|Cabins:||2 plus a workshop|
|Fresh Water Tankage||140 gals (525 ltrs)|
|Fuel Tankage||40 gals (154 ltrs)|
- 3 double berths
- seating area converts to large berth
Kitchen, Interior, Shower, Toilet:
- 2 Propane Burner Electrolux, 3 KW each. SMEV Oven (Stainless Steel).
- Refrigerator: Water cooled Compressor: Waeco Coolmatic Serie 90 / Danfoss BD50F.
- Extra Fresh Water Hoses blue/white (no PVC) Grey- & Black Water 1 1/2 in (38 mm).
- Toilet: LAVAC ZENITH Vacuum Toilet with Whale / Henderson MK 5 Pump.
- Seat Cushions new 2016.
- LED Light. Red Light for navigating at night.
- 2 Part Paint and Oak oiled. Bottom Oak oiled.
- 2017 new Propane Heater DICKINSON 12'000.
Sails & Rigging:
- Main 775 sqft (72 m2)
- additional Genoa III, D-Cut by North Sails
- Blister (Gennacker) 1,5 oz, 1'300 sqft (125 m2)
- Lazy Bag
- Lewmar Winches, 44 ST 3-Speed & 16 ST 2-Speed.
- Z-Spars, Profurl, Sta-Lock.
- Volvo Penta MD 2030 C with Water Heater & Sterling Power Digital Alternator Regulator.
- Sillette Sonic Cat Drive Leg MK2, optimized for easier Service Work.
- Spare Parts like: Propeller, Water Pump, complete Starter Unit, Filters, Impellers,....
- Solar Panels: 5 x 95 Watt Sunpower SPR-95 with extra Regulator in 2009.
- Windgenerator: D 400 by Electric Energy with extra Regulator in 2012.
- Batteries: service free, Starter Battery liquid, 70 Ah, User Batteries EXIDE Gel, 300 Ah.
- AC – Inverter Pro Sine 1000 W. AC Sockets in all Cabins.
Tanks / Capacity:
- Water: 80 gal + 60 gal Tanks + 30 gal in Jerry
- Diesel: 40 gal in Tank + 53 gal in Jerry Cans (154+200 Liter). Range: 710 – 880 nm.
- Gasoline: 12 gal (45 Liter)
- Propane: 3 x 15 lb (3 x 7 kg)
- Black Water Tank: 40 gal (150 Liter)
- Grey Water Tank: 45 gal (170 Liter)
- Windlass Lofrans Arion 1000 Watt, Chain 3/8 in, 164 ft (10 mm, 50 m).
- Bügel – Anchor 55 lb
- Fortress – Anchor FX55
- FOB – Anchor 35 lb, Umbrella – Anchor 35 lb, 2 Sea Anchors, different size.
- Many Ropes, 18 Fenders.
- Work Bench
- AC & DC, Professional Vacuum Machine VAC STAR mini, about 10 electric tools, to use with the inverter
- all other tools to handle the boat, spare parts, nuts, bolts, sealant, glue, paint....
- EPIRB McMurdo Smartfind Plus G5 406 with GPS
- Liferaft Plastimo Transocean 4 Pers. in Container
- 6 Automatic Plastimo Lifewests,
- 4 simple Lifevests for Dinghy.
- Lifelines for Lifevests,
- Lifelines around the Boat.
- Watermaker Handpump Katadyn Survivor 06
- Signal Pistols, Signals
- Dinghy, new 2016: Walker Bay Odyssey – SLR – 270 Superlight – Hypalon.
- Outboard new 2016: Mercury 9,9 hp four stroke
- SIMRAD – Instruments: Chartplotter, Autopilot in hydraulic System integrated.
- Wind- Speed-, Depth- Sounder: new Instruments IS 42 and Indicators in 2016).
- Spare Autopilot.
- JRC Radar.
- Additional Huminbird Depth Sounder.
- 2 VHF Antennas, Masttop new 2018.
- VHF Class D DSC Marine Transceiver 25 W, Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+
- GX11150 VHF Floating Marine Transceiver, 5 W, Standard Horizon, HX290.
- 1 HF Antenna / Grounding Plate
- PLL Synthesized World Band Receiver Sony ICF 7600 G Active Radar Reflector „sea – me“ from Hagenuk Yachtelektronik WIFI – Antenna Bitstorm Bad Boy Xtreme MJ Baro-, Thermo-, Hygrometer Alpine Radio (Tuner, CD, iPod, USB) with 6 Loudspeakers.