Contact the owner by clicking here.
(for sale as of )
Asking: $98,000 (USD)
Location: Guaymas Sonora, Mexico
S/V Suvuka is a Mexican based 2002 Wildcat 350 MK III catamaran for sale by owner.
She is mechanically sound and the rigging is in great shape. All equipment and machinery will have to be checked and serviced before you can sail away. Remaining to be done are cosmetic features and finishing details which are left to the purchasers design preferences.
Suvuka's price has been reduced to accommodate this work. Bringing these items in line will significantly increase her value to market level.
The location of SUVUKA also presents the opportunity to be "where the boat leaves from" in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico, as she's already here..!!
|Builder:||Charter Cats of South Africa|
|Where built:||Durban, South Africa|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|LOA :||10.5m (34 FT 5 inches)|
|LWL :||10.5m (34 FT 5 inches)|
|Beam :||7m (23 FT 0 inches)|
|Draft :||1m (3 FT 4 inches)|
|Displacement:||5000 kg (11,000 lbs)|
|Mast Height:||13.25M (44 FT 4 inches)|
|Headroom :||1.95m (6 FT 4 inches)|
|Engines:||2 X YANMAR 3YM20 diesel engines with sail drives ( 450 hours each).|
|Water Tank:||270 Litres (71 gallons)|
|Fuel Tank:||270 Litres (71 Gallons)|
- Accommodates eight for comfortable formal dining
- Galley is UP
- Large Salon
- 2 heads
- 4 cabins
- Microwave oven
- VIP Little Wonder watermaker.
- NOVACOOL refrigerator.
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- FLAMINETA propane stove 2 burner with oven.
- 5 gal Electric hot water heater.
- 2 Sinks (one deep, one for rinsing)
- ample Cabinets and storage space.
- 2 Cabins forward with en-suite heads, lockers, bookshelves, opening hatches, 2 speed fans and full length mirrors.
- 2 Cabins aft with hanging closets lockers, bookshelves, opening hatches and 2 speed fans.
- 2 en-suite heads with storage locker, cabinets, sinks, "stand up" shower, one opening hatch and fan.
- VACUFLUSH toilet.
- JACSCO manual flush toilet.
- 2 YANMAR 3YM20 diesels with sail drives ( 450 hours)
- NEXT GENERATION 5.5 KW AC. generator (300 hours on rebuilt 10 HP Kubota diesel.. However the generator side needs work
- 70 gal diesel fuel tank.
- 70 gal fresh water tank.
- Inverter/Charger 20 amp. (new house and engine batteries will be needed).
- 2 - AUTOMATIC bilge pumps,
- 2 auto shower bilge pumps.
- SUREFLO automatic fresh water pump.
- wrap around windows give an open vista and view.
- large 4 panel glass sliding cockpit door.
- 2 large opening hatches.
- emergency tiller
- Hot and cold system throughout and an "on deck" shower.
- CAPTAINS SEAT at helm.
- 1 - MAINSAIL 43 sq/m and hardware and stack pack.
- 1 - GENOA SAIL 33 sq/m and hardware.
- 1- PROFURL furling gear for genoa sail.
- 2- LEWMAR #40 winches (self tailing).
- 8 - LINE JAMMERS for all lines brought back.
- 1- LOFRANS electric windlass. With MAXWELL foot switches.
- 1- 45 LB CQR anchor with 200ft 3/8 chain.
- 2 - 75 W solar panels with controllers.
- 1 - Force 10 S.S. barbeque.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS:
- RAYMARINE ST6001 Smart pilot hydraulic self steering (with spare Ram)
- JRC 1500 MK II Radar.
- GARMIN 276C GPS with Chart plotter.
- RAYMARINE ST60 TRIDATA instrument (depth, speed and trip log).
- CD DECK and stereo speaker.
- WESTMARINE inflatable dingy 10" with oars (like new).
- 4 FENDERS.
- FLARE KIT.
- 6 LIFE JACKETS.
- PROPANE TANK with shut off solenoid.
- DOCKING and misc. lines.