(for sale as of )
Asking: €109,000 (EUR)
Location: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
S/V TWEENY is a Caribbean based 1992 FP Antigua 37 Catamaran for sale by owner
This Boat Owner requires financial settlement only ... trades will not be considered!!
For the last 5 Years she's been a very good Home for us and this nice looking cat is now berthed in Kingston, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in what must be the best catamaran cruising grounds in the world. (roughly 400 miles from BVI and USVI).
She has a newly installed Trampoline in 2018. Maststeps up to the Masttop. These are Aluminium, powdercoated steps which are oxidation free and were professionally installed. There are 1000 watts of Solarpanels, connected to 300AH of Lithium batteries and managed by a Victron Solar charger. Electrical is rounded out with a Windgenerator Superwind 350 W, fixed on the Masttop (very effective and safe) incl. Charger, Stopswitch, Load Resitors , Inverter : 12 – 220V Victron Phönix 3000 plus new 2018.
Both Engines and also Gearbox ( Saildrive) and Outboard are nano coated and sealed, also for the Fuel we used Additives, so there was never a Problem the last 5 Years The Engines are positioned below the Beds in the Aft Cabins and have additional Hatches and Cutouts for easy and comftortable Maintainance ( Impeller, Belts,…) Saildrive Cuffs new 2015 Saildrive Sealings and Oil sealings new 2019
Propane Storage Box outside for 2 x 10 L Propane Tanks with safety Outlets below. Propane Cooker 2 Burner.
5 additional Hatches which make the Salon very good ventilated and a gives a good Daylight inside.
Additional Bed in the Salon and adjustable Table new 2015 Working Surface new 2015 Sun Protection for all Hatches and Widows
Also the Webber BBQ is central positioned and easy and comfortable usable from the Plattform, and is also very well protected from Sun, Wind and Rain, in case of that very often in Use.
The Cockpit Shower uses Fresh or Saltwater.
The comfortable Capt’n Seat is situated in the safe and protected Cockpit The Liferaft is for 8 Person 2015 Luxury Comfort Helm Seat
She has a very large Swim Platform (also used for Tender storage while Sailing), which is very comfortable to step in or out off the Tender, bring your Provisioning on board, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sunbathing,… which provides in connection with the Hardtop and the Solar Panels at the Bar an huge Living Space and Shade! Also the Webber BBQ is centrally positioned and easy and comfortable to use from the Swim Platform, and is also very well protected from Sun, Wind and Rain. The Fridge is about 250 Liter, with a massive Top-Loading Hatch, about 15cm Compressor with special additional Ventilation system which blows the warm Air externally (unique).
The Boat is very well maintained and rebuilt ( see long List below) and in perfect Condition (No Project). She was always an Owner Boat ( 2 Owners before) and never in Charter, ready to go everywhere!
Come on Board and see this great Boat, we open every Hatch to show you everything is dust dry and clean.
The only Reason to sell this Gem is to get to the next Size larger Catamaran! We would be happy to sell her to somebody which has a Relationship to Boats, because it would make it easier for us to sell her!! Our first language is German, please excuse any mistakes in English on ths page.
FP Antigua 37 Catamaran Fly By
A look at the FP Antigua 37
|LOA||37 ft / 11.25 m|
|Beam||19 ft 6 in / 6 m|
|Draft||3 ft / .9 m|
|Displacement||9900 lbs / 4500 kgs|
|Bridge Clearance||55 ft / 16.75 m|
|Sail Area||Mainsail 47.8m²
Genny on Furler 38m²
100% Jib 22.30m²
|Engines||Twin Yanmar Diesel Engines:
Engine 1: Yanmar 18hp 2GM20F - original and in good shape
Engine 2: Yanmar18hp 2GM20F - original and in good shape
|Engine Hours||Both Engines around 3900 Hrs|
|Fuel burn||3 – 4 Liters/ Hr. running both engines, very efficient|
|Cruise speed||Cruise speed 6 kts @ 2000 rpm is a very efficient and economy driving speed|
|Head Room||6 ft 3 inches|
|Fresh Water Tank||2 Tanks each 140 Liters - 75 gallons|
|Fuel Diesel Tank||150 Liter - 40 gallons|
|Holding Tank||40 Liter each (10 gallons each) with Discharge|
- 4 Cabins
- Galley Up
- Large Salon
- Very good Air Ventilation in the whole ship and Hulls,…
- Mosquito Net for all Hatches,…
- Salon table converts to bed. new 2015
- Sun Protection for all Hatches and Windows
- 2 Heads, Jabsco new 2016
- Propane Cooker 2 burner
- Fridge about 250 Liter
- 2 Sinks with Freshwater and Saltwater
- Pressurized water
- Countertops new 2015
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- CD Player Pioneer, USB,…. 6 Speaker in Saloon and Cockpit
- Complete Navigation (Raymarine) new 2015 (GPS, VHF, new Switch Panel,….)
- Raymarine Autopilot new 2016
- 12 V and 220V) System renewed 2015
- All Wires and Cables from tinned Material
- Lightning protection system
- Solar panels 700 Watts
- 3 Pc. Victron Solar charger for Lithium Batt.
- Lithium batteries 300AH (2015)
- Wind generator Superwind 350 Watts
- Charger, Stopswitch, Load Resistors , Inverter : 12 – 220V Victron Phönix 3000 plus
- Waterheater 40 Liter
ENGINES & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 2 x 18 HP reconditioned & maintained
- about 3900 Hours, each engine
- Both Engine Rooms well ventilated
- Both Engines and also Gearbox ( Saildrive) and Outboard are nano coated and sealed
- Saildrive Cuffs new 2015
- Saildrive Sealings and Oil sealings new 2019
- Watermaker Pure Water ( German Brand ) 220Volt, 1000W, ca. 120 – 140 Liter per Hour
- Waste Tanks new with special coating 2015
- Freshwater Tanks and Pipe System new 2016
DECK & HULL:
- Propane Gas System new 2016
- All Materials and Equipment used on Board is very high Quality, no cheap Stuff!
- All cleats new and with additional backing plates below Deck
- 5 additional Hatches
- Luxury Comfort Helm Seat
- Integrated Rainwater Collecting System ( complete Hardtop)
- Huge swim Platform (also used for Tender storage while Sailing),
- Webber BBQ
- The Cockpit Shower uses Fresh or Saltwater.
- Rudder bearings ( above and below) new 2016
- Above the Waterline : Sprayed new in 2017
- Below the Waterline : 5 Coats off International Gelshield ( Epoxy ) which seals the Hull and protects from Osmosis
- Underwater Coating (Antifouling): every Year new International Micron 66
- Trampolin new 2018
- Maststeps up to the Masttop, Aluminium, powdercoated, professional and oxidation free fixed.
- 270 cm Alu Bottom (new 2018) Yamaha 8 HP ( optional )
- Superlight and easy Liftsystem for the Tender with the integrated Davits at the Bar
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Fok 2019 new
- Gib 2018 new
- Mainsail in good Condition
- Rigg new 2019
- 2 fire extinguishers
- 1 Jim Buoy Ring Buoy USCG Approved
- The Liferaft is for 8 Person 2015
- Propane Storage Box outside for 2 x 10 L Propane Tanks with safety Outlets below.
ANCHORING & DOCKING :
- Anchor Windlass Tigres 1000W with Hand Remote at the Bow and Remote Switch at the Helm, new 2016,
- 70m of 10mm Chain galvanized
- 22kg Anchor Jambo
- Fenders and Lines